Yard Haunts!

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
joossa
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Yard Haunts!

Post by joossa » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm

witchy wrote:Wow, everyone did a wonderful job on their haunted yards!! :bounce:

joossa, where did you get the Creatures in your front yard, the one 1/2 in the ground, I love them?

I didn't get much out this year because of my sick cat, she took up most of my time this year!! :(
I got the three (reaper, mummy, and vampire) large cardboard ones at the local 99 Cent Only store in 2008. I found the smaller zombie (the one in the front) at the Dollar Tree. They're supposed to be table top decorations, however I modified them with wire and extra support to use them as cheap 2D ground breakers.

Sorry to hear about your sick cat. Hope she feels better soon! :)
-Joel from Southern California

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:18 pm

joossa wrote:
witchy wrote:Wow, everyone did a wonderful job on their haunted yards!! :bounce:

joossa, where did you get the Creatures in your front yard, the one 1/2 in the ground, I love them?

I didn't get much out this year because of my sick cat, she took up most of my time this year!! :(
I got the three (reaper, mummy, and vampire) large cardboard ones at the local 99 Cent Only store in 2008. I found the smaller zombie (the one in the front) at the Dollar Tree. They're supposed to be table top decorations, however I modified them with wire and extra support to use them as cheap 2D ground breakers.

Sorry to hear about your sick cat. Hope she feels better soon! :)

They look great!!!

My cat is doing 98% better, she still needs to put on a few pounds tho...but it's still a great start!!

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Well, I had a lot of TOTers on Halloween last Sunday... I am going to order some more props and everything for next year! :D

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 pm

did anyone go hit the %50 off sales at the Halloween stores, if so, what'd ya git?
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Spookymufu wrote:did anyone go hit the %50 off sales at the Halloween stores, if so, what'd ya git?
I saw some of them, like 50% to 75% off everything, but I didn't buy them. I like to wait until Spring or Summer 2011. I am going to order some new props and stuffs like that from Alarming Products. See http://www.alarmingproducts.com/cgi-bin ... ormasks&c=

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:51 am

MacPhantom wrote:Bloody awesome!!!!!! :D

I didn't do a youtube last year, but here's 2008:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FVqVpU5Pco

I'll make a video this year.
Nice video, Mac! Terrific yard haunt too. :D
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Cheers!