Collaborative Hauntings

Are you a yard or home haunter? Discuss that here.
MauEvig
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Collaborative Hauntings

Post by MauEvig » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:42 pm

Have you and your neighbors ever collaborated your haunts together to make them bigger?

My landlord/neighbor brought out some of her blow up Halloween decorations, and some pumpkin lights, and I contributed a grave yard and plan to make a homemade ghost out of an old curtain. My boyfriend and I already got our pumpkins and some cool pumpkin lights for them, along with a few odds and ends. Plus I found a couple of really cool cardboard esque cut outs featuring a black cat on a pumpkin at an antique store. I also put up a few window clings and made a bloody "beware!" sign for my window, although you can't see it very well outside. Most of my decorations are indoor ones though, but I also plan to put up some purple lights and my own blow up cat. I had another one at my grandma's but I don't know what I did with it. I did get to use it only once though, and that was at work when they were decorating for Halloween when I worked there. (My new job though doesn't do much other than sell Halloween candy and pumpkins. We can't even dress up in costumes, but we can at least wear something Halloween themed like a halloween tee shirt. The boss did say I could wear cat ears though.)

So anyway, ever collaborate with your neighbors to make a mega big haunt for your road or street?
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Collaborative Hauntings

Post by NeverMore » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:01 pm

We have neighborhoods that do that, more for the Santa season than Halloween, but I've never done it.