December of Home Haunt News Released

Have a commerical announcement? Press Release?
HomeHauntNews
Ghost

December of Home Haunt News Released

Post by HomeHauntNews » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Announcing: Home Haunt News and Reviews December Issue has been released!

In This issue:
- Inside With Dave Gugel
- Balloon Manor
- Zombie Arm FX
- Party Ideas
- Much More!

Visit Home Haunt News and Reviews:

http://www.homehauntnews.com/

Please help spread the word about HomeHauntNews.com

Thank you very much for your support!

------------------------
The only free online magazine dedicated to the Home Haunter! Home Haunt News and Reviews is be released every other month. With how-to guides, make-up tricks, party ideas, and everything else related to home haunting!
Do you want to have something to share with the Home Haunt Community? Send us a private message. We would love to publish your stuff!

Haunt Master

Re: December of Home Haunt News Released

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Hi Johnny!

Can you see the Alarming Products banner image below? Do you think they can publish it for the next issue? If so, please lemme know and I will send you banner image url link along with brief description of the site.

Thanks. :D

scareshack
Zombie

Post by scareshack » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Haunt Master wrote:Hi Johnny!

Can you see the Alarming Products banner image below? Do you think they can publish it for the next issue? If so, please lemme know and I will send you banner image url link along with brief description of the site.

Thanks. :D
If you go to the HomeHaunt News web site you will see a link where to submit info.
If you cant find it, email me whatever info and I will forward it to them for you.

As if it will be used or published, that is not up to me as I dont run the magazine, I only help the great folks there from time to time.

-Happy Holidays
-Johnny

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:45 pm

Thanks, man! ;)

I will try to submit info, but if it doesn't work for any reasons, then I will email you back to let you know. :D