Hello-ween is nearly here! Please help!

Have a site that others should know about? Feel free to add it here and to our Halloween database.
Halloweenfright
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Hello-ween is nearly here! Please help!

Post by Halloweenfright » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:37 pm

Hello,

I've never been on a forum before... all new to me. I'm Faith. I'm a mom of one little monster. I've been working really hard on a Halloween Clothing and Decor store and wondered - as I haven't had any sales yet - if there may be some Halloween experts here who might be willing to give me their opinions on my work. Any suggestions or feedback is very welcome. I promise I won't continue to haunt you all :)

This is the link to my store:

HALLOWEENFRIGHT.redbubble.com

Thank you kindly! x

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Re: Hello-ween is nearly here! Please help!

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Get yourself a camera, and take tons of product photos of the various items you carry. If I lived near you, I would love to help you out. I did some product photography for the book store at the college where I worked for 30 years. They sold all kinds of items besides text books.

Anyway, you may want to post some of the better ones to your web site. Again, I would love to help you out if you are close enough to me. I do love to freelance.

Mike

Halloweenfright
Ghost

Post by Halloweenfright » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:19 am

Thank you for your advice Mike! I think Ive missed the boat for Halloween this year to be honest so I will move on until next year - I will think about what you have suggested!

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:08 pm

That would be great. Like I said, if you are close enough to me, geographically, I would love to freelance.

Mike