Win a Halloween trip to Salem

Announce Halloween and related events, conventions, gatherings here. And let people know if you are going to be there.
NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Win a Halloween trip to Salem

Post by NeverMore » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:24 pm

In celebration of the new TV show, WGN and WNEP-TV in the Sranton, PA area are giving away a trip to Salem Massachusetts. If you live in the area you can go to the website below to sign up for the contest now, otherwise keep an eye on it for info on the national contest.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: Win a Halloween trip to Salem

Post by NeverMore » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am

The national contest is live. No point in entering though since I'm gonna win. :P

Contest ends April 21.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: Win a Halloween trip to Salem

Post by NeverMore » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:58 am

I just watched the series premiere. I think I'm going to like it. Has nothing to do with the nudity. Serious!

Some familiar names from American History but otherwise an entirely fictional and fantasized account of the Salem witch trials. It will be very interesting to see where this leads. Between Sleepy Hollow and Salem, next year's Halloween viewing is going to be a lot of fun. I'm tempted to download all the episodes and wait until then to watch.

Currently available free on Amazon and Vudu, you can stream for free with commercials on Hulu. You'll need to login to Hulu with your Facebook, Hulu or Hulu+ account because of the mature nature.