Drinking Game Idea!

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
Haunt Master

Drinking Game Idea!

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:39 pm

I think I would like to have a drinking game for those who will be drinking. Somebody suggested to me that I have a rule where you can drink only with your left hand, and anybody caught drinking with their right hand has to chug their drink. I like this idea. Anybody has any other fun/funny drinking games? :D

Any ideas will be very appreciated! Thanks!! ;)

GucciGirl
Crypt Keeper

Re: Drinking Game Idea!

Post by GucciGirl » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:27 pm

A good one is always to make a rule that no one can say the words "drink", "drank" or "drunk"... If they do, then they have to take a drink!! People always mess that up, so it's a good one.

Another one is having a rule that you can't point. If you point, you drink. A lot of times you get two or three people all having to drink because when they see someone pointing, they point at them!! LOL

OctoberChill
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by OctoberChill » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:59 am

I'd get wasted. If you told me not to say a certain word I'd say it a hundred times on accident probably :?

GucciGirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by GucciGirl » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Haha like "accidentally on purpose"????

gmuffb
Ghost

Post by gmuffb » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:49 pm

No point in having rules if there's no game to apply them to. A--hole, quarters, caps, high-low, baseball etc. I can explain one if you're interested. <I have a poor vocabulary> is my fav.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:54 pm

:lol: What kind of this game called A**hole? Never heard of it before. Can you tell me what to do with it?

gmuffb wrote:No point in having rules if there's no game to apply them to. <I have a poor vocabulary>, quarters, caps, high-low, baseball etc. I can explain one if you're interested. <I have a poor vocabulary> is my fav.

RckyMtnmomx3
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by RckyMtnmomx3 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm

I enjoy a nice buzz as much as the next person but I'm also a mom so I have to be all responsible with you and remind you all. Do not drink and drive!!!!

gmuffb
Ghost

Post by gmuffb » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 pm

http://www.sunshinenudistclub.com/Games_<I have a poor vocabulary>.htm
Those instructions make it seem complicated but it really isn't. I'm sure that if you ask the people that are coming to your party someone has probably played it. The rules that have been mentioned in this topic are usually used in <I have a poor vocabulary> game play. If you're president twice in a row you make a rule. It really is fun once everyone gets into it.

If you're looking for something easier I forgot to mention "circle of death" Put all of the cards in a ring (or three...inner rings would be double and triple), people draw cards in a clockwise fashion. A=social K=make a rule Q=question rhyme or category(i.e. answer a question with a question, rhyme with something I say or a category could be brands or anything. First person to mess up drinks) J=finger on your nose(last one to put it there has to leave it on til next J is drawn) Odd numbers=give out number drawn of drinks, Even numbers=drink that number.

These rules aren't concrete, everyone plays differently. We've always played drinking games at our house, all of our friends love them. And of course we don't drink and drive:) I'm also a Mom and drink responsibly.

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Thanks for posting the link, gmuffb! ;)

chjbrown01
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by chjbrown01 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:16 pm

I love this!! Don't know how long we'd all be able to watch each other tho:)