halloween games for adult party

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
mcknight
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

halloween games for adult party

Post by mcknight » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Does anyone have any great halloween games for adults.....I would appreciate any info

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: halloween games for adult party

Post by witchy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 am

How about Eyeball pong, you could use a bouncy eyeball & pour beer in Halloween plastic cups. Theres another game where you tie each other up with rope & try to get untied in the shortest amount of time. You could also take a small pumpkin & pass it around a circle of people under your chin. And if all else fails there is always silly string, everyone luv's that!!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:05 am

Silly string??? I haven't seen a can of Silly String since I was in college back in the early 80s. You can still get it?

If we are speaking in terms of activities that adults like, and not "adult activities" as the vanacular goes, horror movies are allways a big hit. Ghost stories around a fire, or by the fire place if you have one, music, conversation, and other things that kids are not really into.

Of course, be it adults or kids, no party is complete without good food. It it were me, I would barbecue something provided the weather was nice, but that's just me. If the weather was rotten, then I would bake something.

Mike

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:42 am

Hi Mike, and yes you can still buy silly string, I buy it every year for my Halloween parties. You can you it on-line or at the Halloween stores (it's cheaper on-line). The adults & kids like it here, I usually buy two or three cases. It's always a big hit!!

HeadStone13
Ghost

Post by HeadStone13 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:07 pm

How about "Pin the arm on the Zombie!"

Also seen this at HalloweenAlliance, thought it was cool. Also saw some other games there too, like a haunted tree bat toss or something, Have a look and have fun with your Halloween party!

http://halloweenalliance.com/howto/the- ... s-game.htm

Miss Monster
Halloween Master

Post by Miss Monster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 am

I do Halloween inspired burlesque, and at our shows one of the most famous contests is the brain eating and the blood chug. all you need to make a brain is a mold, jello and nox. blood is just as easy and it's all edible. (brains can be substituted for hearts if you're having a hard time with the brain mold)

Midnite Shadow
Halloween Master

Post by Midnite Shadow » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Miss Monster wrote:I do Halloween inspired burlesque, and at our shows one of the most famous contests is the brain eating and the blood chug. all you need to make a brain is a mold, jello and nox. blood is just as easy and it's all edible. (brains can be substituted for hearts if you're having a hard time with the brain mold)

Where does one go to see such a show? There's nothing like that around here...mostly haunted houses, haunted farms with haunted hay rides and corn mazes...but the big things is state street for Freak Fest where there are live music bands and games and lots of alcohol and food down there...mostly for the college aged folks.
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well

I am Vengeance...I am the Night!

I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!

Miss Monster
Halloween Master

Post by Miss Monster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:07 pm

British Columbia Canada :)
Our show is the bloody betty and the deadly sins gorlesque. theres a myspace, facebook and vids on youtube if you're interested.. I don't think I can post links to nudity on here

Midnite Shadow
Halloween Master

Post by Midnite Shadow » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Who knew you Canadians got so wild :) That sounds like a fun time though...I live in Wisconsin so we are neighbors...well, kind of :)

Miss Monster
Halloween Master

Post by Miss Monster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 pm

haha far apart neighbors. You have not seen wild if you havn't been to a canadian halloween celebration. something about being on the west coast, all the fog, people really get into the spirit of things around here.

Midnite Shadow
Halloween Master

Post by Midnite Shadow » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Miss Monster wrote:haha far apart neighbors. You have not seen wild if you havn't been to a canadian halloween celebration. something about being on the west coast, all the fog, people really get into the spirit of things around here.

As they should...that's part of what makes it fun and what I like is it is fun for all ages...not just the young or kids...adults and older folks too.

killem2
Zombie

Post by killem2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Drink every time Jason kills someone.

Or every time someone makes a bad pun about the current movie lol.

beryl
Ghost

Post by beryl » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 am

Try Halloween Pictionary where in drawing pictures and guessing what scary words the picture stands for. This game is played by two pair of person.
Just try this,,..Thanks..!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:09 pm

A costume party is another party that will work for both kids and adults alike. I think that's actualy the most common. A lot of gworn-ups like to drink, too but that's something that can be addressed individualy. I usualy don't serve liquor when I have a party at my house, but I do allow others to bring their own if they're so enclined. When ever I have my St. Pat's party, my brother allways brings a 12 pack of beer.

Good, intensely scary horror movies, the ones you don't show to kids, are also another favorite at an adult Halloween party. Pin the Arm on the Zomby, however, does seem to be more of a kid's game. Ouaja boards-------NO WAY! At least not at my house. Others do play around with them as parties, but trying to contact the realm of spirits is no parlor game.

Mike

Demonic Duck
Halloween Master

Post by Demonic Duck » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:37 am

My friends are responsible about drinking and driving. I usually provide beer, wine and some liquor though no one really goes much for the liquor. As for Ouaja boards I don't put much faith in them I can't put much faith in an item mass produced to contact the other side. My wife on the other hand does and I'm sure she wouldn't want one in our house.