3 person group costume ideas

Chat about your costumes
Fluffball
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

3 person group costume ideas

Post by Fluffball » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:40 pm

My guy and I wanted to do a couples costume this year, but he and his friend always do a costume together. We don’t want to exclude him, so we have been trying to come up with ideas that we can all agree on, no luck so far. I love Halloween and always start planning my costume for the next year the day after Halloween, now it’s getting close and I’m starting to panic. I tend to go for humorous or gory costumes or both, but always unique, and most the time hand made. In the past few years I’ve gone as a Silent Hill nurse, a cat (non sexy, a giant suit), a demonic nun, Rachel Dolezal, Ripley from Alien, a clown (during all the clown sightings) and Cassidy from Preacher. We had originally planned to go as Adam & Barbara from Beetlejuice before we realized we needed to include his friend, and he didn’t want to go as Beetlejuice. So far my ideas have been Velma, Shaggy & Fred; Jack, Wendy & Danny Torrance; Three’s Company, I would be Jack & the guys would be Chrissy & Janet, this was my favorite, they didn’t go for it :(. Right now he wants to go as zombies but that is too bland for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.