Hot sexy Halloween custume

Chat about your costumes
partyqueen
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 10992

Hot sexy Halloween custume

Post by partyqueen » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 am

Hey, it's soon Halloween again, i tried to find a new custume, look what i found:
http://www.tinydeal.com/witch-style-hal ... 34957.html
I liked this dress when i saw it for the first sight, i think it's gorgeous, and the hat is also very nice, do you guys think would it be not scaring enough to wear on Halloween?

Midnite Shadow
Halloween Master

Re: Hot sexy Halloween custume

Post by Midnite Shadow » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 am

I don't think I could pull it off...I don't have the legs for it :P

Cute and sexy costume though...love sexy witch costumes!!
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
Its heaven and hell, oh well

I am Vengeance...I am the Night!

I swear to God...[Batman]SWEAR to Me!!

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 am

I'm not a guy, but I think it is a cute costume, if you don't mind being so very flirty. I hope you are of legal age. I wouldn't recommend it for a high school girl. I also wouldn't recommend it for the street, but for indoors it would probably be OK. If you have a steady boyfriend, ask him how he'd feel if you were wearing it front of other guys.

A costume like that isn't trying to be scary. It is going more for naughty & provocative.

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 am

I love it! Especially those killer thigh highs. It's not really scary, but if you want to make it a little more so, add some snakes to your hair! You could also do your eye make-up to make your eyes look really sinister. Overall though, I think it's a great costume. Go for it!

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 am

I love it too, I use to wear stuff like that when I was younger!! :wink:

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

Another thing you could do to add spookiness to your costume is take green face paint and lightly paint a thin line around your hairline and the edges of the dress to where it just peeks out. It might make it look like you're a real witch with green skin and you tried to cover it up with flesh colored make-up but missed a few spots. You could be a witch pretending to be a human pretending to be a witch!

Castle
Halloween Master

Post by Castle » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 am

I agree, it's a cool costume but wearing it outdoors or around other guys without a significant other's approval could upset them. Similar situation happened with my ex... she knew I wasn't cool with her wearing a slutty bumble bee costume to a party with guys I've never met, but she did it anyway.

I'm actually kinda tired of all the "sexy" costumes out there, they're shifting the focus of Halloween from what it's supposed to be and substituting it with secks. Girls can throw a costume party on some day other than Halloween to let their inner slut out.
No offense regarding the costume in question, it actually looks cool with the color scheme. But sometimes enough is enough.
"He didn't just eat their bodies, he ate their souls."

partyqueen
Zombie

Post by partyqueen » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 am

Thank you so much for all your attentions and advices.
In fact i did not consider that much, i just thought it's a beautyful costume with a cute hat, i don't want to be too flirty, especially on the day of Halloween. But i like this costume so badly, so i would take it and follow Pumpkin56's suggestions to do something to make my eyes look really sinister, maybe some other make-up at the same time. :twisted:

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:30 am

It's a great costume! And if I were you, I wouldn't be concerned about the whole wearing it around guys who aren't your boyfriend thing. It's a costume! And if they guys have a tough time with it, then that's their problem not yours. Halloween is supposed to be fun so go crazy and do what YOU want to do :D

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 am

Pumpkin56 wrote:It's a great costume! And if I were you, I wouldn't be concerned about the whole wearing it around guys who aren't your boyfriend thing. It's a costume! And if they guys have a tough time with it, then that's their problem not yours. Halloween is supposed to be fun so go crazy and do what YOU want to do :D

you must not be married
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 am

Sure not. Boyfriend of 5 years though 8)

I got your back Partyqueen!

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:07 am

I've been married for 26 years and my husband doesn't mind me wearing slutty costumes, he said I can wear anything that makes me happy as long as I come home with him in that costume!! :wink:

I tend to love the scary costumes more, but sometimes, once in a blue moon, I go crazy!!

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 am

As a mom, I think, too, about age-appropriate stuff. See, I don't know how old you are, Partyqueen. I think oftentimes teenaged girls just look at the cute clothes and don't really consider the message those clothes might be sending to someone else. Like, I was a young adolescent and wore miniskirts back when they were popular the first time. I did it because it was the style, and everyone else was doing it, too. I just never thought at all about how those skirts might be making some of the guys react. Now I know more than I did back then.

My daughter is 14, and I wouldn't encourage her to wear a costume like that. I don't think any young woman, even a college-age one, should wear something like that on the street on Halloween night. That's just common sense. She might invite the wrong kind of attention. But at a private party, I think a woman over 18 could pull it off. As to her boyfriend's opinion--when I was young, I would have been guided to some extent by the opinion of a significant other. But every woman has to make up her own mind about that, and everyone' s relationship is different.

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:26 am

Pumpkin56 wrote:Sure not. Boyfriend of 5 years though 8)

I got your back Partyqueen!
yeah, boyfriend doesnt count, things are different when your married and you have to take into account what he/she thinks, but since you arent married, go nuts and ware as much or as little as you like
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:55 am

Alright, everyone needs to settle down. :) After taking another look at the original post, Partyqueen isn't asking if the costume is too suggestive to wear. She's asking how scary we all think it is. She likes the costume so let's all support her choice to wear it and instead give her suggestions on how to make it scarier. She's going to be just fine :)

And Spooky, you and I are going to knife-fight later over that last comment 8)