This years(2012) costume

Chat about your costumes
jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: This years(2012) costume

Post by jadewik » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 am

Haha! Thanks, guys! I love the pumpkin pattern, Nevermore!... but I won't be able to use it 'till 2013. I'll def' set it aside for then, though. =)

I'm due mid-march... so my minion will still be baking this October... Hopefully, I start feeling better soon. I'm 13 wks right now, and the last month and a half I've been feeling SoOooo ucky. Once I get my energy back (I hear you get a boost of energy in the middle)-- I should be able to design pumpkins and scheme for Halloween. That should be soon. Very soon. Fingers crossed.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:23 pm

i09 has a guide to this year's new costumes....

I like the Alice in Wonderland costumes. Speaking of dressing like a dame... what happened to The Duchess?

• [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]Image
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Demonic Duck
Halloween Master

Post by Demonic Duck » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

I don't know that those are all new...but interesting nonetheless. I hadn't seen any Hunger Games costumes in the stores which I thought was weird I'm glad they're out there.

whatsername90
Crypt Keeper

Post by whatsername90 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Got my Carrie costume... I was going to make the dress myself, but due to time (or lack there of...) I just bought the one at Halloween City. The dress is actually pretty good, but I wish it was true to the movie and was a baby pink, instead of white. :( It came with a wig, but I don't care for it at all, and the crown which is good. Just need to get a bottle of blood and I'm ready!

The Duchess
Haunt Master

Post by The Duchess » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 pm

NeverMore wrote:
i09 has a guide to this year's new costumes....

I like the Alice in Wonderland costumes. Speaking of dressing like a dame... what happened to The Duchess?
This year I am going to be one of the characters in the Historic Ghostly Galavant. I will be Marquis Vaudrieul, a governor of French Louisiana who brought the majestic pomp of Versaiiles to the area. I will be at one of the Courtyards in the French Quarter and have to to about 10 speels one of the days to tour groups,

Here is my costume:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hoping to be back dressed like a dame for Mardi Gras as The Duchess, but not an ugly one!. I took a makeup tutorial on how to make up as a French Aristocrat as well as a pretty Duchess.

The Duchess
CHEERS! HAVE A GREAT DAY! FROM THE GUY IN A DRESS