Keeping The Spirit Alive through Netflix

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
SIEFKA
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Keeping The Spirit Alive through Netflix

Post by SIEFKA » Sun May 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello everyone! It has been a few months since I have been on here and I could tell that something inside me was longing to be back on here. Just this community of fellow Halloween enthusiasts is fantastic to be around. The same people that share the same excitement, passion, and magic for Halloween on here makes me feel like I am a kid again. That is one of the things I love about Halloween is that I truly feel the magic in the air during the time from middle of September through October. That being said I have come to realize that Halloween is a lifestyle, it is not just a holiday that I can celebrate once, no there has to be months of planning new ideas to make the next year better, enjoying scrolling through vintage Halloween photos, and remembering back to Halloween’s past.

Now that being said one of the things that I enjoyed doing when I was away at college was watching horror films. Even when it was not October it made it feel like Halloween to me and I always enjoyed finding a new horror film to watch and then later add to my collection. So for what I want to do is simple. If you have Netflix you watch a horror movie or anything that you believe has to do with Halloween and share with us how you felt about it. That way we can share what we liked or disliked and then we can all discover new Halloween films and keep the spirit alive throughout the year until the magical time comes around.

*Tip* For those that have Netflix and are tired of scrolling horizontally you can use this website link below to view all the titles vertically.

http://bit2pixel.com/netflix-god-mode/

Have a great day everyone!

I just can't wait until next Halloween,
'Cause I've got some new ideas
that will really make them scream!
And, by God, I'm really gonna give it all my might!

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Re: Keeping The Spirit Alive through Netflix

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon May 11, 2015 9:50 am

I viewed a recent horror film, The Babadook, and started a thread about it a week or so back. Lots of young people find it frightening, although I find it more intriguing than anything else. A psychological horror film. You might want to check that one out.

Goldtoes68
Ghost

Post by Goldtoes68 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Netflix has been doing a great job keeping the spirit of Halloween all year round with their horror movies. The Babadook was phenomenal!

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:27 am

I have "The Babadook" on DVD, and I agree. It was one of the better movies even by today's standards.

Mike