Halloween Marathon Dilemma

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!

Do I post it?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Yes, we want to know!
100%
No, keep it to yourself.
No votes

Total votes: 3

Ghost
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween Marathon Dilemma

Post by Ghost » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Ok, well, I was planning on doing a month long Halloween Marathon. My father did the same and posted what he watched on a forum for his friends to see. Should I do the same?
Happy Halloween All Year Long!!!

pookiemonster
Ghost

Re: Halloween Marathon Dilemma

Post by pookiemonster » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:50 pm

YES!!
I was thinking of doing that too
It'd be a great way to interact

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:53 pm

It has come to my attention I didn't give much detail. My Halloween Marathon will consist of family movies and TV shows that range from Scary Stories for Kids to Something Wicked this way comes. From Cartoon Network Halloween to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:55 pm

Glad you think so, but guys, I'm pulling my choice from the polls, please vote!

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:08 pm

Me again with more details. I only have 40-something shows so I would be here once or twice a day, not including Halloween because I pass out candy at a house that has no computer. Oh well, if only trick-or-treating was a hot activity in my town.

(notable info: last year I passed out candy as a Black Widow)(not the Spider)

hippieluvn
Halloween Master

Post by hippieluvn » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 pm

I haven't seen Something Wicked This Way Comes in years! I think I know the next movie I'll be renting...

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:09 pm

Well, since the only other poll reply says yes, I will post my marathon that starts today. Stop me if you don't want to hear it. Today we start with a collision of child's Halloween cartoons thata re hilarious and yet enjoyable for the whole family, "Cartoon Network Halloween: 9 Creepy Cartoon Capers" It has a mixture of Halloween cartoon from the following shows:

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Laboratory
Ed, Edd, N Eddy
Cow and Chicken
The Powerpuff Girls
I Am Weasel

My thoughts: The DVD was aimed for younger kids, but it was still enjoyable and look forward to seeing it again next year, although some were more annoying than funny. (Johnny Bravo)

Uncle POE
Master Reaper

Post by Uncle POE » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi Ghost

Absolutely post your marathon viewing ... I did last year, and always enjoy seeing what others watch.

Looking forward to it!

I'll be posting my TV viewing, this year more series oriented. Check it out and comment.

Happy October

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Hey Uncle POE, thanks for the support. Well, tonight I thought I might as well watch the sequel with different cartoons of the same shows. It did have a episode from something new: Codename:Kids Next Door.

It had better episodes this time, I especially liked the Courage the Cowardly Dog episode: Night of thw WereMole Well, nothing else really different from this report.

Ta Ta Till Tomarrow!!

Uncle POE
Master Reaper

Post by Uncle POE » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Hey again Ghost

Night of the WereMole sounds amusing ... is this availlable on DVD?

hippieluvn
Halloween Master

Post by hippieluvn » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:16 am

Nice to see you around here, Nonc Poe! :D

How did the past year treat you? Are you ready for the festivities? I can't wait to see your 2008 Halloween lineup! :twisted:

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Uncle POE wrote:Hey again Ghost

Night of the WereMole sounds amusing ... is this availlable on DVD?
As a matter of fact yes. It's available at local and online stores. I suggest DeepDiscount.com. That's Cartoon Network Halloween 2: Grossest Halloween Ever!Anyway, tonight I watched a double feature:

Escape to Witch Mountain/Return from Witch Mountain

It is filled with twists and has that funny Disney style that everyone loves. To all of us, Tia and Tony look like human. Closer they look like phycics. The closest? ALIENS! Movie #1 is their jorney home and movie #2 is mind control scandal during a vacation. As Tony said,

"I knew we should have gone surfing."

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:03 pm

I'm Back.

Tonight I watched a family movie that argues the same results as the "Ghost Trackers" poll I put up. The Ghost Club is a greeat movie I rate a 4 out of 5. I'm at a loss of words to explain it, so I'll type off the box:

Four kids learn about a phantom that haunts the nearby forest. Ghost-buff Carrie immediately convinces her friends to track and capture the ghost. When inventer Jesse devises an ingenious way to mtrap the spirit, THE GHOST CLUB is off and running! But dark clouds roll in as Carrie and her brother Chris find out that mom is about to lose the family ice cream parlor business to a ruthless developer. Against all odds, they band together and devise a plan to bring down the evil business man. Can they save the day? With a little luck, high tech gadgets, and a bit of help from a ghost they just might pull it off!

This show is the next generation ghostbusters! It has all your personality groups too.

Science geek
Dare Devil
Fake Bravery
"Gotta have my Make-up!"
and of coarse.........EVIL!!!

What do ya think?

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:22 pm

Ok, another night of fright once again includes something from my collection. This will repeat the next 8 days because thats how many I have of this show. GOOSEBUMPS is in my collection at #9. #1, which I watched tonight was Chillogy. A model town sucks kids in and turns their life dreams into nightmares. This is in 3 episodes, and yes its all on one disc :P. It was not expected to be a good one as I've seen it before, but it is Waaay better than I remember. What do ya think?

Hint to next show:

Many people are allergic to what this girl will become

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:02 pm

OK guys, the answer to the riddle, and what I watched today by Goosebumps was The Cry of the Cat.

Rip, a genetically manipulated cat, gets ran over by Allison, an inspired actress(cool how an actress is playing an actress!) Anyway, Rip keeps coming back, to steal her life force, to keep living. With each scratch, a little bit of Allison's life goes into Rip, and a little bit of Rip goes into her.

I especially liked this episode because it had a kind of "Good Girl Catwoman" thing to it.

Hint to next Goosebumps:

You can go down many leagues, but these members of the sea came ashore.