Halloween Marathon Dilemma

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!

Do I post it?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Yes, we want to know!
100%
No, keep it to yourself.
No votes

Total votes: 3

Ghost
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Halloween Marathon Dilemma

Post by Ghost » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:50 pm

Ok, the answer to the riddle and tonights Goosebumps episode is DEEP TROUBLE.

Sheena and Billy's uncle is a scientist working on sea life, trying to end world hunger.But the experiments go wrong. They are trapped on an island with humangous sea creatures lurking around the shore. Not to mention the fish/human hybrids that were human test subjects that are out for revenge.

P.S.......... are any of you going to try to guess the episodes? :P

Hint to the next episode:

A guy with green skin is the big headliner
Happy Halloween All Year Long!!!

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:00 am

I like more of the Freddy v.s Jason/ The saw series, Nightmare on elm street and friday he 13th street new and old. I do like some old classics but I really like the scary series. But its what ever floats your boat I guess happy haunting.
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 pm

I like Freddy and Jason too. But like I said before, this year its all about the family.
Tonights episode was, "How I Got My Shrunken Head"

I'm gonna stop you right there before you make any jokes! :P

Mark works in the jungle of Baladora to find his missing aunt, and the secret of jungle magic.

Kaha-Lae-Eia!

Hint to next shows:

These two are all about the bad luck baby!

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:47 pm

GOODBYE!

Before I tell you what thats about, tonight I watched
Goosebumps: It Came From Beneath The Sink. It had two different episodes, One, of course, was It Came From Beneath The Sink. Kat finds a sponge in her new house that attracts bad luck. You would think the solution would br simple, just get rid of it. But there's a catch, if the owner gets rid of it, he/she dies!

The other is Strained Peas. Nick gets a new baby sister. She seems nice at first. Then she decided she wants to be an only child. And if that means getting her big bro out of the way, so be it.

Now, back to my goodbye. I'm leaving Halloween.com forever.

NOT!

It's simple, I'm going to visit my grandparents for the weekend and they don't have a computer. So, I'm going to tell you what I'm going to watch. On friday, I will watch yet another episode of Goosebumps, Perfect School. Brian was a bit of a prankster, so his parents send him to the "Perfect School." Kids go in a nightmare, come out the perfect child. And Brian knows somethings wrong......

And on saturday, because there is no work to do, I will take that time to push aside Goosebumps until sunday and watch the complete series of Eerie Indiana. Marshal Teller moved to Eerie and made friends with Simon Holmes. Together, they try to prove to the world what they already know:

Eerie is the capital of weirdness for the entire planet.

Together they will face a talking tornadoe, a werewolf, ghosts, people who seal themselves in giant kitchenware at night, and so much more! It's like Marshall and Simon always said:

"Better weird than dead."

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:18 pm

Tonight I watched, getting back on Goosebumps Schedule, Say Cheese and Die/Say Cheese and Die... Again!

An evil camera predicts a horrible future for whoever is in the photo. Can you believe the characters were stupid enough to take the camera back out? :P

Hint to next Goosebumps:

These episodes have houses unlike most
For a scare, one has games, while one has another ghost

Halloween_crazyy
Haunt Master

Post by Halloween_crazyy » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Thats a great idea! :D
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Today, I watched the DVD, Scary House, with 2 episodes of the series.

#1: The House of No Return --- Kids dare each other to go in. The ghosts are CRAZY about kids. Who will survive?

#2 The Haunted House Game --- 2 kids go inside a house to return a little girl her lost kitty. They find what seems to be a harmless board game, which may come to their untimely death! How will they escape? Watch it to find out!!!:P

Tomarrow will be the last of the Goosebumps, and onto some real fun.

Hint to next episode:

There's a ghost in the neighborhood,
Who is it? The question is who should.

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Hey guys, sorry I posted late, I had a bit of a virus problem. Anyway, yesterday, I watched "The Ghost Next Door." A pale kid just moved in to Hannah's neighborhood, and he is sooooo weird! And he just keeps disappearing! Could he be the Ghost next Door?

Tonight, I watched a favorite of just about everyone, I'd assume. Harry Potter and the Sorcerors Stone. Some may say its a stretch for Haslloween, but hey, it has witches and wizards, and its on 13 Nights of Halloween. So tell me, am I really stretching it?

Again, I have to go to my grandparents house to help with Halloween prep, so I will tell you ahead of time what I will be watching:

Thursday:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Friday:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

No surprise wanting to watch them in order like that, buton the weekend I have to take advantage and watch something else.

Saturday:
Here I start a kid show that may seem strange for Halloween, but hey, it has aliens. Ben 10: Season 1 -- An ordinary 10-year-old kid goes camping one summer and is nearly crushed by a meteroite!But it came with a gift: The Omnitrix - a watch-like device that lets him transform into 10 different aliens!

Also, (heres where I start watching 2 a day.) Scooby - Doo, the Movie!

Sunday: I will watch the movie of the series I started: Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix- Basically he goof big time. The watch is in self destruct mode. Will he be able to travel across the galaxy to get it off of him? (it is molecularly bonded to him)

Also, I will watch the movie, Scooby - Doo 2 : Monsters Unleased!

I think I explained them pretty clear, and what I didn't explain I'm sure you guy will know what they are. Till next time --- Happy Hauntings

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Hey, I'm back!

Tonight I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: which is movie #4 in the series. I won't go into details because it gets complicated and I don"t want to be a spoiler.

I also watched Hansel & Gretal. But its not the fairy tale you remember. this movie is tricked out wth a gross visit by the boogeyman, a goofy Sandman, a coach potatoe Troll, and a kick-butt fairy. And lets not forget the ever popular wicked witch.(and for those getting bored with my selections, its just starting to heat up.)

Ta Ta Till Tomarrow

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Hey guys and ghouls. (sorry, bad joke)

Tonight I watched the last of thr Harry Potter, which is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, where witches and wizards alike learn that he-who-must-not-be-named has returned.
Away from one marathon, into another. As I exit Harry Potter, we enter the creepy, timeless and fun for the whole family adventures of Scooby-Doo! (some may be past this, but remember, this is a family marathon, and there will be something else every night too.)

Tonight, I started it with Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders, where something weird is making strange lights and sounds and stealing cows at Scorpion Ridge, and you can bet Mystery Inc will be right on the case.

Till next time..........

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Hey guys,

Tonight I viewed Scooby-Doo's Origanal Mysteries, the first 5 episodes ever made. His villans include the Dark Knight (no, not Batman :P ), The Phantom, Captain Cutlers Ghost, and more.

Alongside this bunch was the movie by R.L.Stine, The Haunting Hour: Don't Think About It

A goth girl, Cassie,has a major problem with mean girl Presilla, and her whiny brother Max. On Halloween she scares him by reading "The Evil Thing" aloud to him. But it was no ordinary book. Read it aloud, and the evil thing is alive!

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Hey guys,

tonight I watched Scooby-Doo meets the Harlem Globetrotters, the Mystery Inc. gang clashing with the most famous sports team in history in two episodes from "The New Scooby-Doo Movies"

Also, tonight I watched one I think will be of particular interest, "Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events" 3 orphans find their new guardian dangerous. How? He wants to kill them for their inheritance money.

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm Baaaaack!

Tonight I saw in Scooby-Doo is Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire.
The gang travels to Austrailia to the Vampire Rock music festivel, featuring their old friends the Hex Girls, but is inturrupted by the vampire band, Wild Wind, and their leader, the Yowie Yahoo.

Along side was the hit animated film Monster House. No one belives DJ, his friend Chowder, and new friend Jenny that the house acroos the street is alive. And now Halloween brings trick-or-treaters, Halloween is coming, and the house has a taste for humans.

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 am

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't written in a couple days, I've been kept awful busy.

October 25:

I once again took advantage of the weekend and watched season 2 of Ben 10.

Then,as I saw I missed something in my schedule, I watched both

Scooby-Doo and the Monster in Mexico: On vacation in Mexico, they run into El Jubra Cabra: the Mexican Bigfoot

Scooby-Doo and the Cyberchase: Visiting a old friend, the gang is sucked inside a computer game starring them, villans & ghouls, and a mysterious computer virus

Yesterday:

Monster inc. In a world where monsters scare because they need energy and are afraid of human kids, a little girl sneaks into their world.

Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School: Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy are new gym teachers at Grimwoods finishing school for girl ghouls, featuring the daughters of the most feared monsters in the world.

Ghost
Master Reaper

Post by Ghost » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Aloha!
Sorry, just had to say that!

Tonight I saw a family cartoon for halloween that never gets old, its old Mickey Mouse in Mickey's House of Villains.

Also, I added a real stretch! To finish off the Scooby-Doo, I watched Scooby-Doo Winter Wonderdog. It is a Christmas show, but hey, it has ghosts and ghouls all the same. And don't worry, at the last couple days, it gets really good!

Happy Hauntings!!!