Whatcha watchin right now?

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Whatcha watchin right now?

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:53 pm

I will probably have to drive to a Walmart further away from where I live to find it, but I am definitely going to try.

Mike

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:30 pm

Our hundred degree heat cooled off a little bit today to the mid-80s and the sun has begin its daily march to the horizon earlier and earlier every day, so at 6:30 in the evening I am watching the shadows on the wall align almost horizontally to the sun coming through the window, filtered by the still green maple leaves outside the window in the side yard.

Not to let an atmosphere like this go to waste I have already watched the one time only '1313 Mockingbird Lane' pilot episode from 2012.

I just finished watching the series finale episode of 'Dead Like Me' entitled 'Haunted' from 2004, and I have the hilarious 'Saturday Night Live' 'David S Pumpkins Halloween Special' ready to go.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:53 am

I've already had my ceremonial viewing of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, first up in my Halloween rotation. My daughter and I have discussed pulling out her DVD of the hilarious Community Halloween episode, but have not yet done so.

Right now I am watching a Nova episode about the asteroid that crashed into Russia a few years ago.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Lately I've been screening "The Wire" and "Batman the Animated Series," but I do plan to start on some of the scarier tv shows and movies after we reach mid September.

Mike