The Walking Dead

For all your spooky, ghosty, haunted and otherwise Halloween-y television show discussions!
NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by NeverMore » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Shoot! Having trouble getting some of the books to transfer over to the iPad. Don't want to have to run over to the computer to read an issue that's not there. Anybody out there use ComicRack? Ever had trouble with wi-fi sync?

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Possible spoilers!

Wow! Just finished watching last night's episode. I read that comic just the other day, told my friend there was no way they would have that scene in the show. She agreed. Guess we were wrong. Also explains the image Nick Hardwick tweeted last night.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:14 am

Walking Dead pancake art!

Mmmmm.... pancakes....

jesuslepe
Ghost

Post by jesuslepe » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:57 pm

This is a cool idea, but I have a hard time believing this represents every zombie that was put down. I don't know. :roll:
NeverMore wrote:
This is cool. The graphic shows every zombie killed on the show so far, color coded by the season the were put down. Click on the image to see the whole thing. Way too big to post here.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:03 am

jesuslepe wrote:This is a cool idea, but I have a hard time believing this represents every zombie that was put down. I don't know. :roll:
That's how many as of the end of season 3. If you click on it you can see more info.

Just finished watching the season 5 finale. The thing I expected to happen didn't, probably saving it for next year. This is the first finale that has me itching for next season, probably cuz you know who is back. Hope he becomes a regular. And seriously! 'Fear the Walking Dead' is going to be the name of the new show? Looks like it takes place in Los Angeles and shows how the apocalypse started. Airs this summer.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:41 pm

I forgot tonight is a 90 minute episode. Doh! I have to be up so early but I have to watch Talking Dead also. Wonder if they are going to make us stew on the thing that happened last week, which I see I expected to happen at the end of last season.

MASSIVE SPOILERS

If you're curious about how last week's event occurred in the comics click here. It also introduces the next big baddie, though they're gonna have to tone him down somehow for TV. Very very NSFW.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:50 am

Grrr! I guess we'll have to wait.

So weird hearing Lenny James' (Morgan) real accent on Talking Dead. He's been one of my favorite actors since back in the Jericho days. Didn't know he was English until he appeared on Walking Dead.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:46 am

The next bad guy may have been cast, Garret Dillahunt, from Deadwood and Justified, may be playing Negan. Still can't figure out how they are going to pull this off, every other word is going to have to be beeped out. No word yet on who is playing Lucille (hee! hee!).

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Turns out the guy who played The Comedian in Watchmen has been cast as Negan. He can definitely pull off the role.

http://io9.com/so-the-walking-dead-cast ... 1741695770

kenedy
Ghost

Post by kenedy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:04 pm

I am a huge fan of this show.I am always watching it and It make me very cheerful.
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.