The Haunting of Sharon Tate.

Halloween and Horror Movies
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

The Haunting of Sharon Tate.

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:08 pm

This is a movie that really personalizes you with the victim and her friends, and I think Hillary Duff really did her homework in portraying Sharon Tate. So much so in fact that even the most avid killer loving thriller fan might find compassion for the victim. The violence is brutally real, no pulled punches. The ending has a twist, and the movie wraps in a hauntingly sad way.

I have to believe any surviving members of the victims families would find this incredibaly hard to watch.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: The Haunting of Sharon Tate.

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:44 pm

There are many people who are still alive today who were adversely affected by the Manson killings. They're a lot older now, but even though those murders happened a year ago, I would not be surprised that the children and surviving Tate and Lobianca family members are still affected, and would probably avoid that movie. I would like to see it, though.