C.H.U.D. (1984)

Halloween and Horror Movies
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

C.H.U.D. (1984)

Post by iHaunt » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:23 am

Anyone remember this classic horror movie about living dead people under the street?? :D

I really did like this one, but I've not seen this second part called "C.H.U.D. 2: Bud The Chud". :?

CHUD means "Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller, but it also means "Contamination Hazard Urban Disposal".

Of, course John Heard is great in the first part, and also, he was played in "Cat People" in 1982.

Ciuin
Halloween Master

Re: C.H.U.D. (1984)

Post by Ciuin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 pm

All I remember about that movie is that this girl had a pimple on her butt and desperately needed to put make-up on it while the chud were breaking down her door. And then she died, or something. It might not have happened just like that. I saw it at my cousins when I was 5.
'All the water's dead. All of it. And the taps don't work either.'

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Also, there's a second film "C.H.U.D. 2: Bud the Chud" back in 1989 which I've not seen it, but would love to see it when I have time. ;)

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 pm

I added this to my blockbuster que because I've never heard of it before but I dont think I'll ever actually see it, it's a "very long wait"....
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:11 pm

CHUD is good movie, and it scared me when I was kid. And, I was so afraid going to bed when the movie was over. I know you will like that movie. And, CHUD 2 is no good and it is low budget movie... it's combined horror and comedy. I really didn't get chance to see it, but I will give it a try. Because somebody told me about the second movie is cheesy! :?

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:57 pm

well.........what can I say.....I saw it last night....it's definitely dated and I thought it was pretty hoaky.......maybe it was good back when it was made but I almost turned it off several times.
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Spookymufu wrote:well.........what can I say.....I saw it last night....it's definitely dated and I thought it was pretty hoaky.......maybe it was good back when it was made but I almost turned it off several times.
Glad that you just saw it. I, personally, do like the first C.H.U.D. the better than the second part. ;)

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Spookymufu wrote:well.........what can I say.....I saw it last night....it's definitely dated and I thought it was pretty hoaky.......maybe it was good back when it was made but I almost turned it off several times.
Was there a girl with a butt-pimple?

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:07 pm

MacPhantom wrote:
as a matter of fact, there was, and she put makeup on it ;)

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:56 am

Spookymufu wrote:
MacPhantom wrote:
as a matter of fact, there was, and she put makeup on it ;)
:?: I really didn't remember that... I'd definite like to ..... never mind! :lol: