Satanic cult leader

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Satanic cult leader

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 am

There was a crazy guy here called Jonathan the Impaler who was stanistic and claimed to be vampire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathon_Sharkey
我想念我的家

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:08 pm

A Republian???? He's going to run as a Repuboican???? I don't think so. I certainly WILL NOT vote for him, regardless of what polotical party he endorses.

Mike

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:30 pm

He got arrested and quit political life I believe he is now just a freak. :lol:
我想念我的家

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 am

Anyone who drinks blood is a freak. A TOTAL and COMPLETE freak. Besides that, I don't want anyone who worships satan to have his finger on the "button" that could end life as we know it. I don't usualy care what a president's religions affiliations are. Agnostic, Atheist, Muslum or what ever, but a satanist embraces all that is evil.

Mike

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Satanic usually is just for people who never got paid attention as little kids.
我想念我的家

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Rising Dead Man » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote: Anyone who drinks blood is a freak. A TOTAL and COMPLETE freak. Besides that, I don't want anyone who worships satan to have his finger on the "button" that could end life as we know it. I don't usualy care what a president's religions affiliations are. Agnostic, Atheist, Muslum or what ever, but a satanist embraces all that is evil.

Mike
I doubt a Satanist would end the world with a nuclear war.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 am

Kid yourself not. The devil would love nothing better then for us to blow ourselvs up with nuclear bombs, and even if a satanist wouldn't blow the world up, I wouldn't want to take a chance on one being our president. It isn't just the nuclear bomb he would control. There's a whole government and vast other powers that he would have, and would undoubetedly use to under mine anyone and everyone who believed in God. A satanist president would very likely tax organized religion at an absorbatant rate, would regulate, hinder or even out law freedom of Relition all together. Besides, isn't there anough evil in our government? The devil has a lot of influence over our government and our society as a whole. Must we put one of his minions in the White House?

No thanks.

Mike

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Sounds like he would be the Antichrist himself.

But really it's not a big deal if you don't believe in Satan. To me it seems like he would actually legalize things Christians wouldn't like gay marriage. He's got my vote.
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 am

Yes, he might do just that. He also might start taxing organized religion, he might even start persecuting christians. Whether you're religious or not, you must remember that satan represents the idea of evil, and even if you don't believe in a supernatural supreme being like God for good and satan for evil, the concept of good and evil are still very real. Anyone who worships the devil, favors evil over good. I do NOT want a personification of evil in the white house. Lord knows there's enough corruption and evil in our government as it is right now. It's evil enough without a devil worshiper at the helm.

Sorry, but I could NEVER vote for some one like that.

Mike

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 am

I would never vote for Satan.
我想念我的家

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:44 am

Pumpkin_Man wrote:
Pumpkin56, according to most theolgins, including those of the Catholic Church, God had no beginning and no end. God allways was and allways will be. He's the "unmoved mover" spoken of by St. Thomas Aquinas.

Mike
Um, how did I get dragged into this? I just checked and this right here is the first time I have posted onto this rambling mess of a thread :?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:59 pm

I don't know what happened here, but what I think is that I responded to you on another thread, and you somehow responded to it on this one, because I can't find anything here posted by you, and I can't find the posting that you quoted that was posted by me.

Mike

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:42 pm

How odd. I don't normally put my two cents in when it comes to religious chat, as I am not religious and have nothing to add. Seems I have a mischievious twin who must be pulling some kind of shenanigans on my behalf...

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 am

This is a website of actual spiritual satanists.

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
~Nicholas Gordon

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:44 am

I skimmed the first page of that link. I was interested in the statement that "Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and believe everything of the occult/supernatural to have a rational scientific explanation." To me this sounds like atheistic materialism. But then the writer goes on to say that Spiritual Satanists "know Satan/Lucifer as a real being," and that he is the "True Father and Creator God of humanity." Later on he says that "the Demons are our friends and with respect and reverence in summoning through Satan, we seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with them." So do these people believe in the supernatural, or not?

The writer is certainly correct that paganism, in one form or another, pre-dates Christianity. Obviously the various pagan cults are condemned and outlawed in the Bible. So if a person wants to go back and attempt to reconstruct whatever these pagan belief systems were, he/she is free to do so. Personally, I think it is unlikely that anything we come up with today is a true re-creation or continuation of those ancient beliefs. (For example, one of the prominent cults in Canaan worshipped pigs, which is one reason why ancient Jews were forbidden to eat pork. I doubt many neo-pagans are actually worshipping animals.) This writer is simply mistaken, however, if he/she believes that the ancient pagans didn't practice animal sacrifice. Many of them actually practiced human sacrifice (I have personally stood in one of the places where they did it, atop the Pyramid of the Sun outside Mexico City). In the Old Testament, human sacrifice is abjured through the narrative of Abraham and Isaac. In the New Testament, Jesus's sacrifice on the cross puts an end to the need for animal sacrifice. So actually, the Bible records an evolution away from blood sacrifice.

These spiritual Satanists are probably a different group from the Church of Satan, founded by Anton LaVey. As a teenager I read a copy of his Satanic Bible and was amused by how parodic it was regarding Roman Catholicism. That is to say, all of its precepts and rituals were merely inversions/perversions of Roman Catholic rites and dogma. So that particular form of Satanism was absolutely a "reaction" to Catholic Christianity. It was totally dependent on the Roman Catholic church, in that it couldn't have existed without something to parody.

I personally don't have a problem with most neo-pagans, who as far as I can tell are people who basically worship natural forces, life cycles, that sort of thing. I think they are misguided but harmless, and frequently gentle. I can even feel the attraction of animism, the idea that a tree might have its own spirit, etc. I do begin to get uncomfortable with folks who claim to worship Satan and summon demons. I think they are playing with fire.