Followed

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Followed

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Getting back to the topic, I had a rather hair rasing and experience that ended up being funny after it resolved. I didn't get off work until after 9:00 pm. I was on my way home, and a car pulled up behind me at the traffic light where I enter I-55 North from Ill Route 6. I thought nothing of it as that allways heppened, but this is where it gets wierd. I pull on to the high way, and that car sticks right with me. I passed a truck, and then pulled right into the right lane again. That same car followed me and was never more then 2 car lengths from my rear end. I started feeling a little freaked, so I stepped it up a notch. The car behind did like wise. I stepped it up another notch, and so did the car behind me. I was doing about 110 miles per hour down I-55, and the car behind me didn't miss a beat. Finaly, I decided 'this is rediculous, so I pulled over to the shoulder, and decided to confront the indivudual. I pulled over, he pulled over. BEfore I could do anything, this young girl, couldn't have been older then 17 or 18 got out. I didn't want to turn the tables and scare the bejeebers out of her so I simply rolled down my window. She yelled: "What the F&%-blankdty blankdty blank are you doing, Jake????" I poked my head out and said "I'm not Jake, I'm mike." and she suddenly turned beat red with embarassment. "Oh my God......I didn't know so many guys drove Mervury Milans..."

As it turned out, she was supposed to meed her boyfriend at the intersection of Route 6 and I-55, and follow him in his car to a friend's house where there was going to be a party. She mistook my Mercury for her boyfriends.

We both had a good laugh, and I continued on my merry way. Too bad she couldn't be 30 years old, and not mistaken me for another guy. ( narf narf )

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Murfreesboro » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 am

Mike what kind of car did she drive?
我想念我的家

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am

It was a reasonably new Chevy, but I don't know the exact year or model. It looked a little like a Malibu, of about the same year as my Mercury, but I didn't really pay too close attention.

Mike

VanHelsingStandIn
Master Reaper

Post by VanHelsingStandIn » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:28 pm

I thought I was being followed once by a bunch of people. Turned out Don Johnson was walking behind me going to the same restaurant I was.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:16 am

:lol:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 pm

NARF NARF, VanHelsing.