The Incubus and Its Ways

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
Midnight Witch
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: The Incubus and Its Ways

Post by Midnight Witch » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote: As to the existance of devils, I have no doubt. There very much are devils and a hell. Those evils are very real, and very dangerous to us. I also believe that there is such a thing as the incubus and the sucubus, but their functions are to tempt men and women into sexual sin, NOT to have intimate relasions with humans, or to sexualy abuse us. The Bible promises that no human would ever be put to a challenge that he or she couldn't handle. If demons were set loose to rape us, that would be something completely beyond our control and ability to deal with. I know there are a lot of belief systems here, but the one I was raised with teaches that the following criteris has to be present in order for a sin to be comitted. 1st and formost, it must actualy be a sin. 2ndly and equaly important, the sinner MUST KNOW that it's a sin, and 3rdly and equally importantly, the sinner must committ the action willingly, of his or her own free will.

If a criminal straps a abomb to your chest and makes you walk into a bank and hand the teller a threatening note, you are NOT guilty of any wrong doing what so ever. It's the same deal with sexuality. If an incubus or a sucubus walks up to you in the form of a beautiful woman (succubus) or a very handsom man (incubus) and says "let's make love," and you WILLINGLY go along with it, then you are guilty. If, on the other hand, they use their demonic powers to rape you, then you are guild of no wrong doing. The objective of all the devils in hell is to sucker you into freely deciding to sin, as that is how they get you.

Mike
Nicely said, and I agree.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:06 am

Right. Sin isn't something that's done to you. It's something you freely choose, although you may choose it without thinking through the consequences of what you are doing. Sort of like eating the "apple" in the Garden of Eden. Adam & Eve knew they weren't supposed to do that. But picking a piece of fruit and eating it doesn't seem like that big a deal. A lot of our sins are like that, I think.

Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 am

My Creator, I am now willing that you should have all of me, good and bad. I pray that yuo now remove from me every single defect of character which stands in the way of my usefulness to you and my fellows. Grant me strength, as I go out from here, to do your bidding. Amen. :)
我想念我的家

Midnight Witch
Haunt Master

Post by Midnight Witch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Li H'Sen Chang wrote:My Creator, I am now willing that you should have all of me, good and bad. I pray that yuo now remove from me every single defect of character which stands in the way of my usefulness to you and my fellows. Grant me strength, as I go out from here, to do your bidding. Amen. :)
Amen...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 am

I agree. Amen.