The Truth Game

All types of Halloween games, Halloween Word Games and the like!
Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: The Truth Game

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:58 pm

It it was a one way ticket, I don't know if I would go at all, because there are a lot of people who Ilove and would be leaving behind. Now if it was like a punishment and I had to choose, then I would choose the future.

Now as for your answer, 10,000 yuears is a very long time, and that far into the future, money as we know it might not evene exist. All though if you could get hold of a history, and provided that the 10,000 years was all recorded, you could use that some how to make some great financial decisions when you arrived home from the future.

Now let's get down to something more basic. You are on a trip to some exotic far away place. You get lost, and you find yourself in a room. An attendant points to you to three doors.l Behind one of those doors, and you don't know which one, is the very thing that will make you the richest person on te planet. Behind another door there's the secret that will make you irrestibale to the oposite <deleted>. Behind another door, there's an entrence to a vulcano, and an assissan who's instructions are to throw you right into the molten lava. He's quite strong, and there's no way you can out fight him or out run him. Now the attend has made all these things very clear. The catch is, you have no idea what's behind each door. Without knowing which door is which, would you open one of those doors, or would you pass?

Mike

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm feeling number three, let's go for number three :D

You're trapped in an old house with a poltergiest and a vampire roaming around, the poltergiest is slightly visible and the vampire is deadly fast. You have to face one of them.

Would you rather face the poltergiest or the vampire?
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

Faceless
Master Reaper

Post by Faceless » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 am

Hmmm maybe I should read pages 2-15...Seems this thread took a turn. lol Im so lost.
Trick R' Treat

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 am

A poltergeist can be delt with more easily. A vampire can fly and has other strengths that the poltergeist lacks, so I would face the poltergeist.

You get a package in the mail. Inside that package is a very mysterious coin. On one side, "Heads" there's a star, and on the tails side, there's a skull & cross bones. You can make a wish and then toss the coin. If it lands "Heads," yuur with, no matter what it is, comes true that very day. If it lands tails, you die a horrible, torturous death just as swiftly. Would you take a chance and toss the coin?

Mike

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 pm

I would flip it.

Would YOU flip the coin?

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm

No way, 50/50 is not the odds I like.

An impeccably dressed person drives up to your house in the most exquisite automobile that you (or anyone else, for that matter) have ever seen.

You are offered an envelope.

The choice you are given is to follow the instructions enclosed in the envelope and the car is yours, along with an extremely generous monthly stipend for the rest of your life, but the catch is that once the envelope is opened there is no turning back; you must follow through.

There is no way to know if the instructions are benevolent or malevolent until you break the seal.

Do you?
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Midnight Witch
Haunt Master

Post by Midnight Witch » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Hmm...No. I wouldn't open the envelope! Who knows what the instructions are? I would buy my own car.

Would you swallow a small marble or fight a deadly snake?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” -Einstein

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:43 am

I would fight the deadly snake. I have a horrid fear of choking to death.

You're on a motorcycle. You're on old route 66, and wayout on the rear end of nowhere. You come to a cross road that's not listed on any map. The sign reads as follows.

Historical Route 66 straight head. Route 666 to the left:

Straight ahead you notice there are some dark clouds looming, and there's another sign that says no gas for 75 miles, but your tank is full. Route 666 seems deserted and you know nothign about it, but the sky looks clear and blue. Do you turn left out of curiosity,and avoid the potential rain storm, or do you go straight and take your chances with the clouds.

Mike

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:06 am

Left :D

Who would you rather have kill you, a werewolf or a vampire? And why?

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:08 pm

well hopefully i don't die... but i'd like to be killed by a vamp
werewolves would probably make it hurt worse

you've got someone breaking into your home.. you can't find the phone.. you're in your bed room and you can tell that they're nearly inside you home (breaking through the door)
you have a gun in the other room that's on the other side of the house but there's a knife in your bed room.. do you stay safe in your bedroom with just a knife or do you brave going to get the gun?...
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:14 pm

That's actualy a moot point, because I keep a loaded .357 Magnum under my pillow, but given the scenario that you posted in yor question, I would go to the other room and go for the gun. I'm almost 50, my eyes are not the best, and I am no "Mr. America," and it's likely that the home-breaker is in his mid 20s, has experience dealing with home owners who don't like being broken in on, and it's also likely that he did prison time. The possibility that he killed before is also not too far fetched, so a gun is the best protection.

Now for my question. You have an oportunity to go on an all expense paid trip to the destination of your choice. In the notice there's a disclaimer that states that the airplane that you will be flying on has had problems with the landing gear, been involved in a collision with another airplane on the run-way while taxiing, and the pilot has been known to drink at times. Would you go and risk it, or would you stayh ome?

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 pm

I'd rather stay at home instead of going to bad time with pilot. :shock:

My question is....

If you know where the money was buried somewhere more than 50 years ago, and you dare to go out there to dig the money out of the ground. Would you keep the rest of the money for yourself? Or do you have to turn the money over to the police investigator?

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Ok, so let's bring this funny game thread back please? It's like "Truth or Dare" game.

Do you like to lie to police about something that you didn't do anything, but you really did it? :lol:

Castle
Halloween Master

Post by Castle » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 am

Never had to, but I suppose I would if the situation came about.

Suddenly daydreaming about slaughtering everyone around you with a scythe (don't tell me I'm the only one)?
"He didn't just eat their bodies, he ate their souls."

Miss Monster
Halloween Master

Post by Miss Monster » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:23 am

My daydreams are a little more intense, but the concept is the same

Have you ever had a thing for your teacher?