Pick & Choose

All types of Halloween games, Halloween Word Games and the like!
Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Pick & Choose

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:07 pm

Here's a new game idea I thought of. It's called ' pick & Choose " The way it is, the player first answers the choice posted by the previous player, and then poses another choice. Since my choice is the very first one, I don't have an answer to any previous choice, but we have to start somewhere, so here is the choice I have to offer.

1. You can have a Rolls Royce Phantom 4 convertible absolutely free, but every previous owner of that car died a violent death.

2. For 1 million dollars in cash, you must spend the night locked in a crypt from sun down until sun up. Oh, and that crypt is supposedly the grave of a vampire, and there have been news reports in the local paper of murder victims who've been completely drained of blood.

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Re: Pick & Choose

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:57 am

I choose option 2 because I could just bring a Vampire hunting kit with some stakes, garlic and other things and just slay that sucker.

Here are your choices. -

1. Be sent to the prehistoric past with the dinosaurs and there is no way to return to the present and you have to live the rest of your life back there.

2. Be one of the human survivors in a post apocalyptic world filled with mutated cannibals trying to eat you for dinner.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:13 pm

I would choose Option 2, because I would at least have access to cars, guns and other things that could help me fend off canibals.
In the distant past, I would probably be swallowed by a T-Rex in less then a heart beat.

1. Camp out alone in a forest where a serial murderer has been at large and recently struck.

2. Drive down a dark & deserted highway in a car that has engine problems, and the afore mentioned highway is a major route for the Hells Angels motorcycle gang.

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:43 pm

Again I choose option 2 because I've been told that I look like a biker with my long hair and beard, so I would probably fit right in with them.

1. You're the first person to find a long lost treasure, but moments after you enter the tomb the entrance closes behind you and both you and the treasure are trapped forever.

2. Be captured and replaced with a clone, but by the time you escape you realize the clone has turned your family and friends against you and ruined your life.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:19 pm

I think I will go with option 2, because I can bring sledge hammers, crow bars, and other heavy tools that I can use to break out.

1. A 4 foot wide I beam was stretched across Niagra Falls. At the other end of that I beam, there are 100 pounds of gold. You are given a choice.
You can 'wimp out,' and walk away with half of pound of gold, or you can risk crossing that I beam for the 100 pounds.

2. You inherit a very old but magic Grandfathers Clock from an unknown relative who recently died. As long as you remember to reset the counter weights, that clock will keep running, and what ever you wish for, the clock will grant you, BUT if you ever forget to reset the counter weights, and the clock stops, you are transported back in time to Medieval Europe, where you are put to death in a torture dungeon.

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:13 pm

I would go for the gold, with a 4 foot wide beam there is enough surface space to cross without getting distracted.

1. You win a free trip on a cruise ship but during the trip it gets stuck in the Bermuda triangle and there is no escape.

2. Go skydiving and your parachute doesn't work, but you manage to land in the ocean but then you're surrounded by sharks.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:02 pm

I'll go with choice 1, because even if I was trapped in the Bermuda Triangle, and ended up transported to some strang Earth like world, at least I could survive somehow. If I was skydiving, and my shoot didn't open, I would be dead as soon as I hit the water. From that
height, even water is like hitting concrete. Especially salt water. The sharks would have themselves a snack on the various pieces of me.

1. You inherit a beautiful 200 year old mansion on 360 acers of land. The house and the property are estimated to be worth over 7 million dollars.
The catch is you have to live there for one year before you can sell it. Then you hear the all the stories of how everyone who lived there died violent deaths or committed suicide. After going through the property, you walk into a section of the house that hasn't been opened in a number of years, and you find skeletons that appear to have been murdered.

2. You're transported back to the year 1912. It's April, and you are onboard the Titanic, and out at sea. You are in steerage class, but you happen to be above decks when you hear someone shout "ICE BERG DEAD AHEAS!!"

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:30 am

I would choose the Titanic because it would be interesting to be a part of history, and I know there were actually survivors, so you could be one of the few that survived.

1. Be stuck in a virtual reality program where you get killed over and over again, and since there is no escape your body in the real world eventually dies from the stress.

2. Stay at the hotel from The Shining, and you slowly go nuts and kill everyone there.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:43 pm

That's a tough one, but I am going to go with the virtual reality program, because computers can ultimately be manipulated, and I believe that the human brain is vastly superior to even the most advanced sophisticated computer or program. I believe in the expression "Necessity is the mother of invention." I believe that I could defeat the computer and the program running.

1. You're out on the town on Halloween night. A stranger approaches you and offers to buy your soul for 1000 more years of life, and you'll also be the richest person alive. Thinking it's a Halloween joke, you take him up on the offer. He explains that you have until next Halloween to change your mind and void the offer. Then you walk into a gas station, buy a "Little Lotto" ticket, and you instantly win 500,000 dollars.

2. You move into the most exclusive, beautiful pent-house apartment on Park Avenue in New York City. All expenses paid. 3 weeks later, the news flashes all across the tv screen that World War 3 has broken out, and everyone is told to evacuate the city immediately due to an incoming ICBM. You get onto the elevator, the doors close, and the power goes out.

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:57 am

I choose option 2 because if I was going to leave fast I would have a bag with supplies ready, so I would have a flashlight when I'm in the elevator and I would climb out the escape hatch and then when I get to street I would make my way underground into the NY subway system as far as I could to avoid the fallout.

1. You have to live in the freezing cold of Antarctica in a igloo for a whole year, and if you survive then you win a exotic beachfront house in the tropical country of your choice.

2. You are sent back to the night Lincoln was shot, you have 2 choices, do nothing and let history play out the way it did, or save his life but in the process you get shot instead and you die in the past.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:02 pm

If I was going to sacrofice my life for someone, I could think of nobody I would rather do it for then a man of Abrahan Lincoln's character, however I also very strongly believe that if I medaled with the time line like that, the results could be disasterous. So I am going to go with choice number 1. With enough equipment, portable generators and heated and insulated sleeping bags, I would last a year in Antartica, and then it's off to my beach house.

1. A crystal ball that has the ability no only to show you the future, but can actually make the future happen your way and even grand you any wish you desire, but before you can make a wish, you have to wish someone dead first.

2. You decide to take a road trip to Salem Mass. When you arrive in town, you're in the year 1692. The towns people are staring at you and your car (this strange metal contraption that moves without horses and lights it's own way) and you are accused of witchcraft.

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:38 pm

I choose option 2 because I think I would have fun scaring them. I would just pull out my phone and play a video, and tell them if they mess with me I'll trap them in there with the other people, I could also blast the stereo in my car and play some AC DC, just think how they would react when you play Hells Bells and at the start of the song they hear bells coming from nowhere, that would scare them for sure. But if they still came after me with their pitchforks and torches, I have plenty of things in my trunk that will make them think twice, by the end of it I would be running that town.

1. You're driving down the highway in winter, the roads are icy and a blizzard is coming, so you pull over at the local truck stop just to play it safe. You walk into the diner and everyone inside is dead, you look around for a few minutes and can't find anybody, suddenly the sheriff bursts into the diner pointing his weapon at you, he thinks you did it a won't listen to anything you say. You are standing behind the counter and you look down and there is a gun, he is about to shoot you and you can't reason with him, do you grab the gun and shoot him? or let him shoot you?

2. You're on a reality show where you are sent to a island and you are being hunted for sport, if you can survive for a day you will win your freedom and a crate of gold.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:12 pm

I am going to go with number 2, because on the island, I would at least have a fighting chance. The 1st scenario is a complete no-win situation. That cop would fire and kill me no matter what. As soon as he or she caught sight of you grabbing for something that even looks like a gun, he is going to open fire. At least on the island, I could hide out, I can maybe improvise weapon, or find good hiding places until the 24 hours are up.

1. the movie "Escape from New York" has become a reality. You are sentenced to death by lethal injection, but you are offered the choice of going and living the rest of your life in the prison city. OH, and some of the inmates are criminals who you got sent there when you snitched them under, and KNOW you will be arriving.

2. Consider the time before you got married before you decide on this one. A very beautiful, goddess walks up to you and is seemingly interested in more then just a casual date. You instinctually know that she has everything to offer a man in a romantic relationship, with one very dark and sinister twist. She's actually a demon sent to destroy your life, then to destroy you spiritually and eventually lead you to hell.

Mike

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:33 am

Pumpkin_Head wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:12 pm She's actually a demon sent to destroy your life, then to destroy you spiritually and eventually lead you to hell.
I thought THAT was called marriage. :D

No, I'm joking. But I would still choose option 2 because if you're going to be damned then you might as well get laid before you go to Hell.

1. You're at the theater, they are showing the classic monster movie Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man. You're eating popcorn and having fun when suddenly there is a bright flash and you are sucked into the screen, you are now in the movie and just by being there you have changed the outcome of the movie. You must team up with 1 of the monsters to stop the other, who will you choose? Frankenstein's monster or the Wolf Man?

2. Your doctor tells you that you only have a week to live, you decide to sell your stuff and house, and live to the extreme. You go to Vegas for a wild weekend and gamble away every penny, you go back to your hotel room and get drunk and pass out thinking you're going to die. The next morning you wake up surprised that you're alive, when you check your phone there's a message from your doctor and he tells you he made a mistake and you're perfectly healthy.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:08 pm

The Wolf Man is actually a good guy who is cursed. The Frankenstein Monster has been given a criminal brain, so I think it would be rather neat to team up with Mr. Talbot to stop Frankenstein's monster from ravaging the country side. So I will go with option 1.

1. You go shopping at a garage sale, and you come across a record album that was put out by The Beatles before their rise to fame. It is later confirmed that you hold THE ONE AND ONLY copy of that particular record, and it's still sealed. Was never out of it's jacket. You find out that you can sell it for a very serious 'set-for-life' amount of money that would put you and your family in wealth and financial security for life, FOR AS LONG as you didn't unwrap the sulifane and play that record. The album cover, however warns that this record should NEVER be played, especially side 2, unless you are willing to make a deal with the devil. Do you play the record, or do you sell it to a serious collector sealed and unopened.

2. You win an all expense paid cruise onboard the finest, most luxurious cruise ship on the ocean, for both you and your family. Everything is planned out, you're all packed, the kids were taken out of school and your plain leaves the very next day for the port city where you board your ship. The night before you leave, you get yourself and everyone tucked in for a good nights sleep, and you have this frightening dream. You and your family is boarding the ship, only it isn't a beautiful ship any more. It's rusted, covered in barnacle's, and all the passenger and crew members are skeletons. It's the very ship you were to board for your cruise, only instead of a floating palace, you find a hulk of the dead, that appeared to have been at the bottom of the ocean for years. You open your mouth to tell your wife about your dream, but before you speak, she tells about her dream, and it's identical to y ours word for word. A few moments later, you hear that your kids also had the exact same dream. Still up for sailing??

Mike