Seizures Greetings!

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Seizures Greetings!

Post by Andybev01 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:51 am

God help me...the tree lights came out today.

The first 2 attempts ended with bizarre, random black-outs.

Luckily we didn't get too far into the process but really, who designs these lights?!

The third set is still lit so...pray for them.
Attachments
1205151719.jpg
1205151719.jpg (247.25 KiB) Viewed 11626 times
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Seizures Greetings!

Post by Murfreesboro » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been having Christmas light woes myself this year, and I haven't even gotten the tree up yet. But each year I put out several yard ornaments. I have owned them for years, and I have restrung them at least once. Since the second set of lights is dying, I decided to restring them with LEDs. However, LEDs are expensive, so I decided to just restring the angel this year, and save the deer for next year. I tried to piece together new lights for the deer out of old lights for the angel. Well, you guessed it--the deer's lights have already started dying on me. Also I have already had to replace two of the lighted candy canes. Oh, well. You just have to laugh.

Kolchak
Halloween Master

Post by Kolchak » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:58 pm

When I was a kid, my parents drove me nuts(more so than usual)during Christmas. One big problem was their refusal to buy new tree lights after two or three seasons. They would sit on the floor and check every single @#$^% socket on the string to find the one one cent bulb that was burned out and affected the remainder of the set!! AARRRGGGHHH!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

To this day, it sends my blood pressure through the roof when I think about it. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

SO! After I got married and started doing our own tree, I told my wife that we were not going to spend hours on a set of lights that we paid less than ten bucks for. If a light is out, I go to K-Mart or Wally World or Walgreens, CVS or Big Lot's and BUY a new set!!!!!!

Considering how large my firearms arsenal is, family and friends alike KNOW not to 'suggest'...."Why Don't You Just Find the Bulb That is Burned Out?" :evil: :twisted: :x :wink: :wink: :!: :!: :!:

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:27 am

That would set me crazy, too, Kolchak!