What cars do you drive?

Non-Halloween related stuff. Same rules: family oriented, no flaming, be nice. ;-)
Li H'Sen Chang
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: What cars do you drive?

Post by Li H'Sen Chang » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:25 am

I go to the auto shows and always know about cars price and mph. I like cars almost more than horror!
我想念我的家

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm

I actualy prices a couple of Lotuses myself. The MSRP sticker prices on both cars were arounb $78,000 plus tax, title and license fees.

And I was not overly impressed with what I read about them in the pefrormance reviews. Besides, for $13,000 less I can have a Lincoln Navigator, priced at around $65,000 and many dealors will take a percentage off the MSRP, so I could probably get it for under 60 grand if I played my cards right.

The more expensive cars (i.e the Asten Martin, Lambergini, Ferari, and the like) are so expensive because they are individualy hand made. They are not produced on a mass production assembly line like most of the cars are produced. Most of those high class car companies don't even make cars unless they have been ordered up in advance. There's about a 6 month wait for a Rolls Royce Phantom IV if you want to buy one brand new, because the dealorship has to put in an order to the Rolls Royce Factory. It's the same deal with Ferari, Lambergini, Morgan and Astin Martin. They keep a few models on the floor for display purposes, but the dealor has to place an order, the car has to be made and shipped to the dealorship, and then you can pick it up. The wait time could actualy be 2 or 3 years for som cars. The last time I checked the Rolls Royce web page, it was 6 months for a Phantom IV, which is their top of the line model. At an MRSP of over $400,000 it should be.

Mike

alishah
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by alishah » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:08 am

I used to drive
Maruti Ertiga