April Weather

Easter talk - in conjunction with EasterBunny.com
Haunt Master

April Weather

Post by Haunt Master » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:13 pm

As you know the month of April is approaching around... so we can discuss about the spring weather and everything what to do for fun here.

Well, at this moment I didn't even know when I stepped outside today and it was so cold! It's like "I am in the frozen room!" So I stepped back in the house and shutted the door to keep the house warm all around inside! I have to stay inside until the weather goes well. :?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: April Weather

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Hello after a long absence. I've been as sick as a dog, and I'm actualy thinking about suing McDonalds, but that's another story.

Weather in April around here is quite eratic. I've seen it in the 80s one week, and snowing the4 next. There's no real permant change in our weather until the end of April or May, and even then we still get a day or two the temps fall into the 40s at night time.

Mid May, September October and early November are the best parts of the year weather wise where I live if you want my opinion.

At any rate, stay away from McDonalds in Dwight if you value your stomach.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Here in April where I live... the temperature will hit around 70s/80s and will fall down like 50s/60s. In May, it will hit 80-90 degrees, then 65-75 degrees at night.

And, sorry to hear that you got sick from McDonald's. :( Thanks a lot for reminding me about that McDonald's restaurant. ;)

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:15 pm

LIke I saie, if you are ever passing through Dwight Illinois, and you want to stop for a burger, Burger King is the way to go.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 pm

I always choose BK better than McDonald's! ;) Even, if I am around in Dwight, IL I would stop by BK. :D

Pumpkin_Man wrote:LIke I saie, if you are ever passing through Dwight Illinois, and you want to stop for a burger, Burger King is the way to go.

Mike

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 pm

I prefer BK to McDonalds, too when it comes to burgers, but I do like McDonalds Breakfast better. I got sick on one of McDonalds hamburgers, however which is why I am avoiding the Dwight McDonalds like the plague.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Ok, what did you eat when you get sick?

And, for BK - I do like Double Hamburger or Whopper. McDonald's - I am pretty into Big Mac, depends on my feeling. ;)

So, what about Wendy's?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:46 pm

The night I got sick I ate a double quarter pounder. It was not properly cooked, but it was beef so I figured it was okay. Bad move. My better judgement also told me that I prefer BK hamburgers anyway, but I just had a taste for one of those double quarter pounders, and I was doing so good on my diet that Ithought I would reward myself a little. Another bad choice. I STILL have the "runs" from that hamburger, though I'm not as sick as I was a couple of days ago.

As for Burger King, I was allways fond of the Double and Triple Whopper loaded with everything except for the mayo. Lately they introduced this 'Steak" burger with mushroom and swiss chese which are down right addictive.

Another unfortunate happenstance to my diet is that fast food is a "Bozo no no" and that especialy goes after the bariatric surgery.

Mike

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Ok, the one and only I love is steak burger from Shoney's! It's very good!!! Maybe you've tried it before.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:13 pm

I have to admit, some times I get a 'hankerin" for Steak & Shake. Unfortunately it's also the most expensive of all the fast food joints, and you have to tip your server to boot.

Mike