APRIL FOOLS DAY

Easter talk - in conjunction with EasterBunny.com
adrian
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY

Post by adrian » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 am

hahahahaha well i guess what comes around you know? lol i haven't been out on my own (4 years now) long enough to have a annoying neighbor... come to think about it.... maybe I'M the annoying neighbor...... nah.... i'm the fun neighbor.... right? lol
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:25 am

You certainly sound like a "fun neighbor" to me. I also have to admit, that there were a few times when I got a little loud with my stereo, but I was usualy pretty good about it, and I allways used head phones after 8:00 pm. But what really erked me about this guy was his hypocritical attitude. He actualy called the police on me for my stereo when I was having a party, and then he turns around and wakes me up EVER SATURDAY morning at 7:00 with his noisey Harley and his barking dog. So I figured that it was time for a little game of "tit for tat."

Mike

adrian
Halloween Master

Post by adrian » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:28 am

that's all too true.. he got what he deserved and how would he complain then?.. "he used my noises to annoy me!" nah i dont' think so hahaha good move!
Last night 'twas witching Hallowe'en
Dearest; an apple russet- brown
I pared, and thrice above my crown
Whirled the long skin; they watched in keen;
I flung it far; they laughed and cried me shame
Dearest, there lay the letter of your name!

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:39 am

That was too funny Mike, I new you were holding back on us!! Ha Ha

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Adrian, I would have but to play that tape for the policeman that came to my house if he called complaining on me, and he could actualy get fined. Morriss Ill had a "quiet time" ordinance back then. I don't know if it's still law there or not, but it was then, and lots of peopel got citations for excessive noise during the "quiet time," which is why I used head phones after 8:00 pm.

Witchy, I usualy try to avoid these "contests," because they have a tendency to escalate, but when that cop showed up at my door and embarassed me in front of all my party guests, I was FURIOUS. To boot, he allways woke me up on my only day of the week that I didn't have to get up with the alarm clock, and I had just had enough. Now I have played a few harmless pranks from time to time on friends and relatives, but nothing articularly creative. I did put some fake vomit on the kitchen table once. My brothers and sisters thought it was funny, my father thought it was funny, my mom thought it was disgusting.

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Ok, now please don't forget April 1st is on next Thursday! :shock: And, make sure no one else is playing pranks on you, even telling you some good or bad jokes! :?

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:13 am

www.walyou.com/blog/2010/03/24/april-fools-pranks/

I believe I see some ideas flowing thru the noggin. :twisted:

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by witchy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:36 pm

I love the fake prego test & the scratch on the car stickers, too funny!!! My husband would have a heart attack!!!! :lol:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 pm

I don't often get into April Fools day, but it is a good day for a joke, and I usualy rent a good comedy to screen in the spirit of April Fools. However, this year, April 1st is also Holy Thursday. I will still screen a good comedy, probably a 3 stooges movie, but the main emphasys will be on The Last Supper.

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am

April Fools Day is coming real soon!!! :shock: So be carefully!

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:44 pm

April Fools Day is tomorrow, but it's also Holy Thursday, so I will be concentrating mainly on that.

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 pm

I would like to suggest everbody to watch out tomorrow, and don't let the fools act innocent when playing pranks! :D

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:21 pm

As it turns out, I didn't even get around to my comedy. I was very getting my motorcycle up and running, and I had a beautiful day for my first ride of 2010, and my first ride as a person who weighs under 200 pounds.

I live alone, and I did not go into work, so nobody was around to prank me, and I usualy dont prank others. I did when I was younger, but now a days, April 1st is nothing more that. Mother Nature did do me a mean prank in 2001. I rode up to Joliet on the bike to replace the head light. The morning was bright, sunny and pretty warm. When I got to the motorcycle shop, I noticed the sky was just a little greyer, and the temperature dropped a little bit. Then I bought the replacement lamp for the head light, and we installed it there. The sky got darker and the temps got colder. Light replaced, I stopped at Burger King for lunch. When I got out, the sky was completely grey and clouded over, and I had to break out the Winter coat and gloves. I stopped for gas, and a little tiny snow flurry started to fall. I got on I-55, and that little flurry turned into a full blown blizzard. By the time I pulled into Dwight, I was scared stiff, frozen stiff, and was covered in snow. As I pulled town the ally way to my garage, two of my neighbors, watched as I rode by. I looked like the abgominibal snow man on a motorcycle.

One of them came to my garage as I was locking up the bike and yelled out "April Fools!"

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:05 am

Ok, so let's bring this old April Fools thread back up and it would be delightful and funny! :D

AS you know, April Fools Day is on Friday, April 1st... still try to remember and not to forget about the pranksters, you know? I am still going to play pranks on people again! :lol: Even, some of my friends did make some crank calls! Well, they have to be very carefully, or else the police will show up at their door! :shock: So, for you Mike... what is your planning on April Fools?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 pm

I think I have a ton of photo work on April Fools Day this year, but at least it isn't a holy day like it was last year. If I can manage to dig up the time, I'll probably rent a "3 Stooges' DV or something like that. I'm sorry, but I LOVE slap-stick comedy.

I haven't pranked anyone in a long time, so I don't imagine I'l start now. There may be a few harmless little pranks flying around the office on that day, but that's to be expected.

Mike