APRIL FOOLS DAY

Easter talk - in conjunction with EasterBunny.com
iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: APRIL FOOLS DAY

Post by iHaunt » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:12 am

Ok, I recalled on one night on April's Fool Day... when I watched a horror movie "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" 1974 version, but I didn't finish to watch it because my stupid a$$ brother told me that I didn't turn the porch light off, so I went there and it was on already! So when I got back to watch that damn movie again... but, he did stop my DVD and watching a stupid gay TV show. I got mad at him, and he shouted at me, "April's Fool Night!" :evil:

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:58 am

April Fools Day pranks were much more common when I was young. High School it was down right epidemic, but I more or less out grew it when I got into college. There will probably be a little 'tom-follery' in the office like there usualy is, but nothing spectacular.

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 pm

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!

:P

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm

I had two Aprils Fools pranks played on me today. The first one was from my boss and one of the technitians. I was out taking photos at a construction site, and when I got back to the office they told me that there was an accident with a wrecking ball, and I had to go back to get pictures. APRIL FOOLS! The 2nd, was when I was snacking on a Ritz cracker. Our other tech, who's given to a little April Fools tom follery from time to time, told me that there was a recall on Ritz Crackers. Lead poisening was the reason he gave. I was relieved when he said "APRIL FOOLS."

Mike

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:28 am

Ha ha ha! That's little funny! :lol:

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 am

Well, I got pranked on the 2nd, a little late huh? and it wasn't funny.
The Night HE Came Home

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm

ilovemichaelmyers wrote:Well, I got pranked on the 2nd, a little late huh? and it wasn't funny.
Yep. It's a little late, eh? Why wasn't it funny?

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 am

When the prank comes a day late, the April Fools prankster misses the proverbial boat. That's why it wasn't funny, or not as funny as it would have been on April 1st.

Mike

ilovemichaelmyers
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by ilovemichaelmyers » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 pm

I feel like April Fools Day is every day here lately, it's one thing after another but I'm hoping Wednesday is going to be a good day for me. :)
The Night HE Came Home

neka4ok
Ghost

Post by neka4ok » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 am

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:02 pm

[u][color=#000000][b]Pumpkin_Man[/b][/color][/u] wrote:And next month, we have our 2nd "Little Halloween" for the year, on Friday April 13th. I'll post a reminder on April Fools Day, but it will not be an April Fools Joke.

Mike
That reminds me... my roommate made the mistake of challenging me to a joke-off this year. I'm hoping she forgets but I myself have already come up with a couple good ones.
  1. I'm gonna take a raw egg and coat it in chocolate, then wrap it in colored tin foil. I'll put it in the fridge and tell her not to touch it. I'm saving it for Easter. That will guarantee that she will steal it and bite into it. (Should probably get a matching real one and bite into it while she's watching to throw her off)
  2. I'm going to tape an air horn behind her bathroom door so when she opens it the door knob should set the horn off. Hope the neighbors don't too get angry about that one.
  3. I thought of one the other day while watching the movie Vacation. I'm going to tie one of her dog's leashes to her back bumper. This will be a joke not only on her, but also on anyone who spots it.
  4. I got a delivery the other day that was full of packing peanuts. Still trying to think of something to do with those. Put some in her salad? Fill the milk carton with them? Both?
  5. Still thinking...

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 am

^^ can't go wrong with the ol' plastic wrap over her toilet, its a classic
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Pumpkin56
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin56 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Spookymufu wrote:^^ can't go wrong with the ol' plastic wrap over her toilet, its a classic
DON'T DO THAT!!!!! :evil:

I think Nevermore will be in a world of hurt if that prank is pulled... just trying to help (or rather save a life) 8)

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Post by NeverMore » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Spookymufu wrote:^^ can't go wrong with the ol' plastic wrap over her toilet, its a classic
Potentially too messy. Plus I'd think she'd expect something like that. She's blonde but not dumb. Well... not this dumb...

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 pm

You might be taking it a bit too far with the leash prank. People love their pets every bit as much as they love any other family mambers.

The packing peanuts prank could also be very dangerous. If she didn't see them in her salad she could potentialy choak on them. Now if you were to take an empty milk carton and fill it with packing peanuts, that might be funny.

Mike