EASTER IS VERY LATE THIS YEAR.

Easter talk - in conjunction with EasterBunny.com
Ciuin
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: EASTER IS VERY LATE THIS YEAR.

Post by Ciuin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

My family always did a brown sugar ham for Easter. "Thank Jesus we're not Jewish and we get to eat this awesome ham. Oh, and bacon too."
'All the water's dead. All of it. And the taps don't work either.'

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:01 am

I'm always there for you, Mike! D:

fancy dress
Zombie

Post by fancy dress » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 am

Pumpkin_Man wrote: I don't know if the Easter Bunny getting hit by a car is such a great thing to show to a child who still believes in such, but I bet it would be funny. I prefer the original "Peter Cottentail" that came out in the early 70s. If I could get my hands on a DVD or that show, I know the little ones in my family would really love that.

"Hop," I think would be better for the older kids who no longer believe in the Easter Bunny, but coudl use a good laugh.

Mike
Have to agree with you Mike, Peter Cottentail is much better.

fancy dress
Zombie

Post by fancy dress » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:19 am

Pumpkin_Man wrote: I think I may have seen a trailor for this movie when I went to see "Red Riding Hoow." IT actualy looked like it would be funny. If this is the movie you are thinking of, it's about an Easter Bunny who wants to be a drummer in a rock & roll band.

Mike
So what did you think of Red Riding Hood, Mike. I've heard some really bad things about it, not being as good as they expected. Haven't seen it myself, but I hope to.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:27 pm

A lot of people who saw "Red Riding Hood" seemed to like it, but I HATED it. It hought it was hokey, slow moving, the land scapes and forrest in that movie were much too "fairy tale" like, and the sound track was mediocure at best. All in all, a waist of money.

I should have known better. Fairy tales usualy make for horible movies unless the viewer is a child