Grim Reaper Exchange

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
Boogeyman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Grim Reaper Exchange

Post by Boogeyman » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Are you getting the Halloween box set that comes out later this month?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

Henry David Thoreau

MacPhantom
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by MacPhantom » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Witchy, you can put Ciuin and me down as two yesses as well! We'll each take a victim. We went out Halloween hunting yesterday, and visited the local Spirit Halloween! Now that it's September, things are kicking into gear....

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 pm

So I have:

Andy yes
Witchy yes
ramaries69 yes
MauEvig Yes
Mac yes
Cluim yes
SIEFKA yes

Spooky maybe?

I will need to know if you're interested in joining by Sept 15th, the 16th I will be sending everyone a victim and you should aim for sending your gifts out by Oct 1st.

MauEvig
Halloween Master

Post by MauEvig » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

OK...should everyone post what they like or would like to have? ^^; I'm terrible at picking out gifts and I don't want to get something that someone already has. lol.
I know the budget is about $10 - $15 right?
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:37 am

Hi, I was going to make a like and dislike page this week, and $10 to $15 limit would be fine.

MauEvig you are on the ball. :wink:

My oldest daughter was in a car accident last Wednesday and her car was totaled, we needed to get her another car, so that's what we have been doing all last week. :(

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am

I'm sorry to hear about the accident, but I assume your daughter was OK, which is the main thing.

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:00 am

Yeah, she got some wicked bruising where the seatbelt was and her shoulder was knocked out of place and she got a burn on her arm, but she was very lucky, no broken bones or internal injuries. Some kid made an illegal left hand turn and he was flying, it almost look like they head on collision, she had a green light and was going straight and she was doing 35 mph. Everyone was okay, the boy was 17 and his girlfriend was 16, he was driving his girlfriends dad Cadillac Truck, I bet her dad won't let him drive his car again. :shock:

SIEFKA
Master Reaper

Post by SIEFKA » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Boogeyman wrote:Are you getting the Halloween box set that comes out later this month?
I have definitely considered on getting it yes but I am also eyeing the vinyl record that they have for the 1978 original too as well!

I just can't wait until next Halloween,
'Cause I've got some new ideas
that will really make them scream!
And, by God, I'm really gonna give it all my might!

MauEvig
Halloween Master

Post by MauEvig » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:10 am

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter witchy! Glad she turned out alright.
Not too long ago a poor girl died from going over the edge after over correcting. I heard it was raining out. I think they said she was on life support for 3 days before she died, and she was only 17. Life is both cruel and short sometimes.
Some people just don't know how to drive. I've had a few run ins around here. One time someone went right into my lane and nearly pushed me off the road. I only wish the state trooper who ended up behind the guy who was behind me had seen what happened. The guy that nearly hit me head on almost hit the guy behind me too.
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

Boogeyman
Halloween Master

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:57 am

witchy wrote:Yeah, she got some wicked bruising where the seatbelt was and her shoulder was knocked out of place and she got a burn on her arm, but she was very lucky, no broken bones or internal injuries. Some kid made an illegal left hand turn and he was flying, it almost look like they head on collision, she had a green light and was going straight and she was doing 35 mph. Everyone was okay, the boy was 17 and his girlfriend was 16, he was driving his girlfriends dad Cadillac Truck, I bet her dad won't let him drive his car again. :shock:

Sorry to hear that Witchy but am glad she is OK. Is this the daughter that you posted a picture of with her truck? Was she driving that truck? As someone that has been in three accidents in ten years, it really sucks. In all three cases, the other driver was at fault. Unfortunately, in every one my car was totaled. As a result, I don't drive fast anymore. In city traffic, I usually drive 40 M.P.H. unless the speed limit is lower. It is much easier on gas and your brakes. On the expressway, I drive 65 and let every one pass me.
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

Henry David Thoreau

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:14 am

Thanks everyone!!
This was my oldest daughter she drove a red 1994 Audi convertible, it only had 54000 miles on it and was in great shape, white leather interior, heated seats, the top was not powers but it was in good condition, ect.... It kills me it's totaled but I am very grateful she was not injured.
We bought her a 1995 Audi Convertible this weekend with 100000 miles on it, but it look like it just rolled off the dealers lot new, it was a garaged car and has only highway miles on it, it's green with a black power top white leather interior, heated seats, it's beautiful!! I think she likes it even more than the one that was totaled, she said when she gets her settlement she will pay us back, what a great kid!!

witchy
Halloween Master

Post by witchy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:59 pm

witchy wrote:So I have:

Andy yes
Witchy yes
ramaries69 yes
MauEvig Yes
Mac yes
Cluim yes
SIEFKA yes
johnsoneliza52 yes

Spooky maybe?

I will need to know if you're interested in joining by Sept 15th, the 16th I will be sending everyone a victim and you should aim for sending your gifts out by Oct 1st.
Wow, 8 or 9 people already, YEAH!!!!! :bounce:

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Witchy, put me down as a yes!
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"

Andybev01
Halloween Master

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Spookymufu wrote:Witchy, put me down as a yes!
Yes!

I'm going out right now and find some road kill! !
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Spookymufu
Halloween Master

Post by Spookymufu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:33 pm

LOL, Andy will send me something even if he doesnt get me as his secret reaper!
http://theyard.netii.net/
"You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar but if you pull their wings off they'll eat whatever you give them!"