New house/first time REALLY making an effort decorating

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
kcaz4620
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

New house/first time REALLY making an effort decorating

Post by kcaz4620 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Hey guys, Couple of questions for the horror decoration vets here...

New house for the first time ever. (I've lived in apartments till now) But I throw a big Halloween bash every year. I also like making the place look great for the weeks leading up to Halloween as well. I Already plan on spending a couple hundred dollars this year on effects (Animatronics/Digital and 3d Projection/other subtle decorations) I'm thinking of going with an outlandish huge spider theme outside.

But inside, I want to do things with blood for the party itself. Is there ANY concoction of realistic looking blood that I can apply to white walls? I'm looking for something that will wipe off eventually without having to paint it over. I need something that doesn't run like crazy, something you can make drawings and words with. (I'm gonna try to post a pic of the inside of an abandoned house I came across for inspiration. I'm not sure it will show...I don't do forums often)

Also, any suggestions on where to buy the best decorations at a fair price? Thanks a lot!
Attachments
ha.jpg
ha.jpg (247.95 KiB) Viewed 11564 times

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: New house/first time REALLY making an effort decorating

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:26 am

Oh, man,I just don't know. If I wanted to do that in a white room, I think I might use some kind of covering for the walls and paint that.