Creepypasta

Some creepy stuff! PG and PG-13 stuff, so be warned!
Forum rules
Let's try and keep this PG or PG-13. No flaming or stuff, as elsewhere. We'll see how this goes!
Belladonna
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Creepypasta

Post by Belladonna » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Weirdness! Brrrrr! Gave me the willies.
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:21 pm

I have to admit, that video did creep me out a little, but I can't see it causing anyone to commit suicide. I also don't think it was produced at the Disney studios. I think it's a prank of some sort tat uses file footage of Mickey Mouse walking along a city street. In fact, it very mush appears to have a lot of digital effects, which were not around in the 30s, so I think it's a fake. A very creepy fake, but a fake none the less.

Mike

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm

lol Of course, it's just creepypasta.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Don’t dismiss this outright as the work of some raving lunatic. There’s some sense to this story, if you’ll just hear me out…

Look, we all wonder if time travel is possible, right? Well, let me tell you something… it is. I’m from the future, actually. I know you probably don’t believe that, but seriously, I’m from the future. It’s a really great thing; getting to see the past, watching events unfold… stuff like that. We know more now than we ever would.

Behind all the fun, though, there’s a more serious aspect. We aren’t supposed to go in our own lifetime, and we are NEVER allowed to contact our past selves. Let me tell you, I’m breaking that rule right now. Yes, kid, you’re talking to yourself. Your future self. I’m going to be executed for this, but you know what? I accept that. I’m preventing something by talking to you that is WORSE than death. I can’t tell you outright what to do, because the filters would catch it. This is the closest I can get, trust me. I can, however, send a little message.

You should probably read the first word of every paragraph, now.
~Nicholas Gordon

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm

A couple of months ago, my friend's cousin (a single mother) bought a new cell phone. After a long day of work, she came home, placed her phone on the counter, and went watch to TV; her son came to her and asked if he could play with her new phone. She told him not to call anyone or mess with text messages, and he agreed. At around 11:20, she was drowsy, so she decided to tuck her son in and go to bed. She walked to his room and saw that he wasn't there. She then ran over to her room to find him sleeping on her bed with the phone in his hand. Relieved, she picked her phone back up from his hand to inspect it. Browsing through it, she noticed only minor changes such as a new background, banner, etc., but then she opened up her saved pictures. She began deleting the pictures he had taken, unril only one new picture remained. When she first saw it, she was in disbelief. It was her son sleeping on her bed, but the picture was taken by someone else above him... and it showed the left half of an elderly woman's face.
Attachments
Newcellphonepic.jpg
Newcellphonepic.jpg (23.74 KiB) Viewed 18529 times
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Creepy. Very creepy in deed. I liked your "I'm from the future" story.

The cell phone story and picture was also very creepy. Perhaps you should put them in the "Halloween Writing" message board.

Mike

Belladonna
Halloween Master

Post by Belladonna » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Very eerie cell phone image!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, and I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep."

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:24 pm

Pumpkin_man, the stories and the picture are not mine, they have been around the internet for while. That is what creepypasta is. I did write a short story about suicide mouse and am coming up with more stories based off of creepypasta.
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 am

Thanks for the tip. I'll check out this Crepypasta site myself. I like to write horror stories from time to time, too.

Mike

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm

On the morning of April 13th, 2004, police were called to a house on the outskirts of a small village in central England by neighbors who had heard a sound that had chilled them to the bone: a single strangled scream with an abrupt cut-off.

They knew little about the woman who lived next door, only the rumors they had heard in the village shop and over the bar of the Black Lion pub on the corner. They had heard that she had moved to village to escape her memories: her daughter had been gone for several weeks before she would believe what the police had been telling her, but still her mind shied away from the truth and she kept the room ready for her return, the bed made and toys laid out; every morning she would run to the room half expecting to see her lying there, teddy bear in her arms and a sleepy smile on her face as she awoke.

After her husband left her, torn apart by grief and his wife's slowly slipping grip on sanity, her family had bought her the new home, wanting to give her a chance at a life, a new start.

She had been living there for 3 months now, but had never spoken to anyone. She hardly left the house; in fact, groceries were delivered and left on the porch and she would scurry out, pale and disheveled, avoiding the eyes of any who might look her way.

When the police broke the door down and went inside what they found was to put more than half of the village bobbies into psychiatric care so that they could sleep again. The worst thing of all was not the contents of the house, it was the contents of the camera lying on the floor in a pool of blood...
Attachments
330px-Shitshitshit.jpg
330px-Shitshitshit.jpg (15 KiB) Viewed 18514 times
~Nicholas Gordon

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Creepy. Very creepy in deed.

Mike

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:46 pm

It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.
~Nicholas Gordon

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Let me tell you my story, since i have nobody else to talk to ! I know its not the most sinister or creepy story, but therefor its all true. Its the story of what i have been through in the last few months.

You see, the thing is, for quite a while allready i start I to think i am getting paranoid, like really paranoid, not just a little. I have the feeling that people are following me, and they are getting more every day. I get the feeling they want to know everything about me, every last little detail. I allready try to make my life as boring as possible in the hope they loose interest, but it seems to have the opposite effect.

Since i do that the number of people that spy on me grows even quicker, they are everywhere now ! I really dont know what to do any more. No matter where i hide, they find me, so quick its really creepy. You know at first i thought its all just in my head, but then i got proof. Now i cant deny it any longer. There is literary thousands following me, THOUSANDS ! Every waking hour, and perhaps even in my sleep they are there, lurking in the shadows, waiting to pry even my last secret from my mind.

What have i done to deserve this ? Am i being punished for the sins of another life ? All i want is a peacefull night of sleep, but they wont leave me alone. They have even started to send me little messages, demanding more infos, demanding that i lay open my soul to them, demanding, demanding, more, more, MORE !

While i sat here and wrote this I realized i have hit the end of the road. Now there is only one thing left i can do, only one way out. I have allready written a short farewell note, copying this thread in it, explaining my final act to those that are left behind, especially to my friends, that have stuck with me through good and bad times. They deserve an explanation why i do this. I am simply afraid to loose my sanity, since i cant stand all that pressure any longer ! It will end it all, and then they cant follow me any more, nobody can follow me then anymore. I will finally have my piece back. Tonight is the night, the night I finally quit my twitter account !
~Nicholas Gordon

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:18 pm

You're at work alone, when you suddenly hear the copy machine start up. You walk out to take a look at what's going on and see several copies filling the tray. Picking up one of the pieces of paper you discover that it is a copy of a picture depicting you sitting in your office chair, dead, with your eyes torn out and your throat cut. The others are the same picture, but taken from increasingly bizarre angles.

There is no original picture in the copy machine.
~Nicholas Gordon