Two Terrors for Halloween Night - Free!!!

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
Grimball4
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Two Terrors for Halloween Night - Free!!!

Post by Grimball4 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:03 pm

Hey All
I'm giving away my collection of two Halloween horror short stories for free. Enjoy...

It’s Halloween, and dark things are happening, two terrifying encounters that will lead to a long dark night. When twelve year old Clare goes on a Halloween tour of a spooky factory where her dad works, she will soon become involved in a nightmarish siege led by inhuman trick-r-treaters. Meanwhile, Billy, a classmate of Clare’s has gone on a candy hunting quest for his favorite rare candy bar, but he will have terrifying competition from an undead treater, who is out for more than candy. Prepare yourself for two edge of your seat fright tales, and don’t forget to leave your nightlight on.

PGG

http://www.amazon.com/Terrors-Halloween ... ohlbrenner

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: Two Terrors for Halloween Night - Free!!!

Post by NeverMore » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:13 pm

I just recommended your book to someone the other day, when they were looking for something Halloweeny to read. When's the sequel?

Grimball4
Master Reaper

Re: Two Terrors for Halloween Night - Free!!!

Post by Grimball4 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:10 pm

Thank you very much... For next Halloween I'm hoping to publish One Dark Halloween Night as an actual physical book. As for the sequel, it may take a while, working a day job now. But what I have planned for it is completely insane and will blow minds... Plus The Two Terror stories are related to my book.

PGG