the never ending horror story...

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
ElMuertoMan17
Master Reaper
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: the never ending horror story...

Post by ElMuertoMan17 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Running out of ideas here guys, a little help, :P
La bruja, la bruja
se quedó encerrada
en una burbuja.
La bruja, la boba
con escoba y todo
con todo y escoba.

Corvus Kulde
Halloween Master

Post by Corvus Kulde » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:14 am

adrian wrote:Adrian comes out of the farm house. His eyes engulfed in rage and it seemed his forehead had been fuming for several hours. The creases which crept across his forehead spoke of his frustration. "Why?" called Adrian to all the madness. "Who brought all these... these things here?"
..The wind grew in response to adrian's fevered cry, and on it a voice whispered," It was I..Corvus Kulde... who unleashed these abominations upon you. " Adrian tried to speak but the whisper grew to a roar. "Do not presume to question my motivations! All that you see and all that you have seen is the coinage of your own melancholic minds. I simply gave flesh to your dreams."
adrian protested," How can you blame us for this horror?!, You just admitted your culpability!"
" The spectre of a gaunt man in a large conical hat appeared before adrian. His face was lost in the shadows below the wide brim of his hat, but his posture betrayed some concern.
" Is this not what you wanted? Is this not the experience you all craved? I looked long into the currents of the night and there I found all of you. Each one professing your love for these affectations. So with your combined will I fashioned this scenario. Have I done poorly?.....
Oh, your so cool, Brewster!
Hey, Butchy. They still got Oreo's next door?
Dracula's in the house!!! In the house?!
Welcome to the party, Honey!

ElMuertoMan17
Master Reaper

Post by ElMuertoMan17 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm

IN the meantime, ElMuertoMan dismounts and fights his way into the farmhouse and rests a while. "Finally, a place to stay" he thought as he drifted off. He awakens, comes up from the basement and looks out of a crack that wasn't boarded up. All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey...
La bruja, la bruja
se quedó encerrada
en una burbuja.
La bruja, la boba
con escoba y todo
con todo y escoba.

Corvus Kulde
Halloween Master

Post by Corvus Kulde » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

A voice like rain in a tin pan tittered inside elmuertoman17"s mind. " Long-rider, you have come so far and yet you have not arrived. The dreamers are all around you, and they need you. Long have they dwelt in the realms of fear. Now it must end. This dream must come to death. You are ever the man for the job."
A pain filled elmuertoman17's head. Fragmented images...a scream...."Who brought all these... these things here!!!"...(everything up to this point)

The dreamers ,trapped in their terror, suddenly see the man of death (elmuertoman17) materialize. Shadows turn vapor and rise to give him form. Hell's own pumpkin vines tear through earth and floorboard only to give birth to gnashing orange maws. Each a monster unto itself and all under elmuertoman's control....
Oh, your so cool, Brewster!
Hey, Butchy. They still got Oreo's next door?
Dracula's in the house!!! In the house?!
Welcome to the party, Honey!