Campfire Stories

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
RckyMtnmomx3
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Campfire Stories

Post by RckyMtnmomx3 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 pm

HM, are you a writer? You're very good!

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Ha! No, I'm not a writer myself... This is just a creative story. ;)

Ghoul of the Graves
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Ghoul of the Graves » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 am

A creative story that rocks.
Please report all offensive posts to the Mods!

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Ok, I'm still thinking of adding more stories here.... I'm sorry that I"ve not been here since, like what, one week? :shock:

Well, I'm drawing near the end of this super-scary campfire story. :? But I will continue on with this story until the end. Really, I don't know when it is going to be the end of this campfire story. ;)

Please stick around here, and I will post more stories here soon. :D

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:53 pm

OK, I'm back with more story....

Molly quickly looked up "Mason" in the phone book and found several entries. Only one of them was one on Hillcrest Lane. Her hands trembled as she misdialed the number twice before she stopped and took a deep breath, and remembered her aunt and uncle had said to dial 911 in case of an emergency.

Molly's voice was trembling as she told the police her story. She told them her address, and the person on the other line hesitated and asked her to repeat the address. They told her to call her neighbor and they would send someone right over. Molly quickly hang up and dialed Mrs. Mason's number. "Hello", said Mrs. Mason calmly. "Mrs. Mason, it's me, Molly, across the street", Molly told Mrs. Mason what had happened. "Calm down, Molly, calm down. I'll be right over", she said and hung up.

When the door bell rang, Molly ran to the door. Relieved, Molly grabbed Mrs. Mason by the hand and thanked her for coming over. "Molly, quickly run across to the street to my house. Lock the door behind you. I'll get the boys up and bring them over. Run, Molly!" Molly did exactly what Mrs. Mason said. When she had crssed the short distance to Mrs. Mason's house she flew through the front door and slammed it shut behind her, locking it tight.

To be continued...

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Molly threw herself down on the sofa in the front room, out of breath from her sprint across the street. She thought her heart was beating heavily in her chest, but she quickly noticed that it was irregular. Then she realized it was not her heart beating - but something under the floor.

Molly jumped up and searched the first floor for a source of the thumping. In the kitchen she found the door leading to the cellar. Only this door had several latches on it. Strange, she thought. She unlocked the door and slowly turned the knob. She saw the stairs descending downward into the darkest cellar she had ever seen.

"AHHHHH!" screamed Molly as she felt somebody push her down the stairs. As she tumbled down, grasping at the hand rail, she looked up and saw Mrs. Mason in the doorway before landing on something soft. Mrs. Mason slammed the door and locked it tight.

Molly realized she had not landed on just something soft, she had landed on a person, much to her shock. She sat there, in the pitch black darkness when a soft voice said to her, "Who are you?" "I'm Molly, who are you?" she said, in a shaky voice. "I'm Jennifer Howell", replied the person in a raspy voice.

This story may be continued...

Haunt Master

Post by Haunt Master » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 pm

Later, they both died in the basement! :lol:

THE END

iHaunt
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by iHaunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:27 pm

That's a great poem.... but this story sounds like it isn't the end yet, is it? :shock: They both died in the basement?!? That's very funny! :?