Looking for that special book...

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
Hahahalloween2
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Looking for that special book...

Post by Hahahalloween2 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone here can help me. Im looking for a good Halloween book. But im not talking about a fiction story book based on Halloween. Im looking for a non-fiction Halloween book whether its just little stories, or a cook book, or a history book with recipes in it, or something about Halloween that is in that area. Something that a kooky grandma whos obsessed with halloween would pull off her shelf to show her grandkids haha...thats not me...but thats just an idea of what kind of book im looking for haha.

Im not real into the horror and guts and stuff part of Halloween. Im into the Holiday itself and little cutesy stuff...i guess thats the word i can use....u know what i mean tho haha.

Right now my favorite Halloween book is called Bat Bones and Spider stew. It was my favorite since I was a kid and will always be my favorite. If your looking for a cute Halloween Bedtime story or story to read to the kids on Halloween, thats the one. Plus, the pictures arejust fantastic. The second halloween book i have is called Halloween by Silver Ravenwolf. Its cool.

Thanks