Inside insanity - mildly offensive content

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
Miss Monster
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Inside insanity - mildly offensive content

Post by Miss Monster » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 pm

this isn't exactly a horror story, but it's the bio for my alter ego, and I wrote it myself =) thought I'd share

Deep in the depths of a seemingly abandoned asylum, run by a skeleton crew year round, a brilliant young doctor landed the leading position on the hospitals psychiatric team. Nik-named Doctor Shock, for her specialty in electro-shock therepy, she seemed a perfect fit. But in such a quiet and solitary place, her dreams of research turned sour. Driven insane by little to no sleep, and too much downtime with lunatics, she fired the remaining few staff members, and closed herself off from the outside world. Soon she began performing horrifying experimental surgeries on her patients. Removing limbs and swapping arms for legs, sewing people together to make artificial siamese twins, and cutting off <deleted> organs and keeping them in jars under her bed. During these "experiments" she developed a disturbing relationship with her scalpels and knives, and an unquenchable bloodlust that would result in a massacre only to be rivaled by the work of one criminally insane inmate on the isolation ward. Thirty, forty or a hundred victims into the doctors vicious killing spree, she unlocked the last door on the isolation ward to find a surprise inside. An empty room. She tore through it in rage, searching for her next victim, when she was taken from behind with a six inch blade to her throat. In the doctors madness she had left the ward keys in her office, and they had been taken by an illusive patient who was probably the only sane person in the asylum. The patient, Ms. Shegore Skullfuque had taken the keys and given them to her one friend inside, along with her hunting knife that she had stolen back from the confiscation room. As the doctor watched, the sociopath with the knife ripped out her heart and devoured it whole. Earning her name as Bloody Betty, mistress of carnage. The doctor fell to the floor, but to the inmates surprise, her eyes reopened, and she turned to look up at them. She had been rejected by God and the Devil, sent back from Hell to walk the earth for the remainder of time. In light of this, Bloody Betty extended a hand of friendship to her, and asked the doctor to help her and Shegore finish what had been started. So together the three of them killed and mutilated the rest of the patients, and took off into the night. Only to be seen since, where the screams are the bloodiest

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Inside insanity - mildly offensive content

Post by witchy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Oooo!! Thats a scary story, you have a very creepy hobby, that I totally enjoy!! :D

Miss Monster
Halloween Master

Post by Miss Monster » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 pm

thanks witchy! :D
it's meant more to be like a news bulletin about an escaped serial killer. I might try writing some short stories though, if only to be shared in here

Castle
Halloween Master

Post by Castle » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Haha, Shegore Skullfuque... very nice.
I like the story, I'm curious what else is in store for the doctor.
"He didn't just eat their bodies, he ate their souls."

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Nicely nicely with ice and a slicely!

Miss Monster
Halloween Master

Post by Miss Monster » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:29 pm

lol slice the dice
the doctor has been up to lots since I first wrote that, I've just never updated.
there are other stories, shegore skullfuque has her own story, as does bloody betty. if I can find them I will post them