Anyone want to start a new multible participation story?

Halloween writing, poetry, fan pics and more!
MauEvig
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Anyone want to start a new multible participation story?

Post by MauEvig » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:34 pm

They used to have them more often in the past, and I know they are a lot of fun. Anyone want to participate in one?
What do y'all think it should be about? Obviously something spooky/Halloween related, but should it center on classic monsters/witches/ghosts, or something new entirely?
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Re: Anyone want to start a new multible participation story?

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I have sadly been not in attendance with life things. However I absolutely agree, creative people willing to work together can have a blast creating a universe in words.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

MauEvig
Halloween Master

Post by MauEvig » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:26 pm

How've you been Nos? I haven't seen you on here in a long time. This used to be DemonSlayerMau. I wasn't able to get into my old account when I came back to Halloween.com but I decided to go with my standard username that I use most other places. I'm not sure if you remember me or not.

Maybe everyone should plan ahead first before actually making a story since it can go just about any direction, and I realize y'all want to make sure that it doesn't go in any silly directions (unless of course, the thread creator intended it to be a randomness story, at least that would be my understanding of it.)

Will the story specifically be about any particular kind of monster, or do you think you want to come up with something new?
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master

Post by Nostalgiascape » Mon May 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Life's been nuts. My mom passed Oct 6th 2013, I hit a 4 month tailspin. But then I met a wonderful woman and now live with her in Vermont. I apologize for being off Halloween.com.

But I agree, I think a pre planned direction would absolutely help a story or Multi participation.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.