Summer's over?

SummerForums.com is a great place to discuss Everything Summer!
NeverMore
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Summer's over?

Post by NeverMore » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Doesn't feel like it's over for those of us on the left coast.

Check out this video. Seems to sum up what summer is all about... if you're a kid that is. Incredible video, it was shot at 2564 frames per second at 1080 pixels.

http://vimeo.com/50296655#

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Summer's over?

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:28 pm

For as hot as it was this past Summer, it sure is making up for it lately. We had two nights that dipped down into the 30s last week, and it's only supposed to get up to about 50 on Friday.

Mike

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Pumpkin_Man wrote: For as hot as it was this past Summer, it sure is making up for it lately. We had two nights that dipped down into the 30s last week, and it's only supposed to get up to about 50 on Friday.

Mike

I'd kill for some of that.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Actualy since the weight loss, I'm running a lot cooler then I use to. I actualy with it could be in the mid to upper 70s year round, so I could ride my motorcycle to work every day. Home heating is expensive, too. It's actualy more expensive to run my furnace then it is to run my air conditioner. Almost twice as expensive to boot.

It use to be just the oposite. When I lived with my parents in New Lenox, it was relatively cheap to heat in the Winter time, but it was 2 or even three times as expensive to air condition in the Summer time. Go figure.

At any rate, I will be taking my Halloween Midnight Motorcycle Ride on the big day, provided it isn't raining. Last year I froze my festukas off, but it was still fun. I went to a scary place, lit off a few fire crackers, and then cruised around and took in all the Halloween decor.

Mike