brittany101
Ghost

WANTED: Retired Dept 56 Halloween tree

Post by brittany101 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:27 am

I am looking for a retired Dept 56 black bare branch 5ft halloween tree if you have one for sale or know how I can get one let me know please here is a link with a picture of the tree I am looking for

http://collectibles.about.com/od/hallow ... 2003_4.htm

thanks,
brittany

ccb100
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: WANTED: Retired Dept 56 Halloween tree

Post by ccb100 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Brittany,

Hi! I just ran across the message you posted looking for a particular Dept 56 Halloween tree. I have the tree you are looking for and am writing to see if you are still interested before I list it on eBay and a few other sites. I know your original post was back in 2008 so I am hoping you are still looking for it.

I purchased the one I have on eBay a couple of years ago and although it is brand new, the seller I got it from did not have the original box. The Dept 56 tag is still attached as I never used the tree. The branches are bendable and I have never moved them. The tree does come apart in 3 pieces (I assume to make it easier to ship) and is approximately a little over 5 feet tall.

I do have a few pictures I could send although I have to warn you I am not a very good photographer but I know this is the tree you are/were looking for. I have found a couple of others on eBay but they are much smaller.

I want to thank you for your time and since it's been so long since you posted, I hope you are still active on this site.

Sincerely,

Cindy

If you decide you want to purchase it, I will check with UPS, FedEx Ground along with USPS to get the lowest shipping price available. I know FedEx and UPS will have tracking numbers so we can discuss that if you write back. I am registered on eBay and will put my user ID below so please feel free to check my feedback on there. I have always honored any purchases I made and the buyers who have purchased from me have always been pleased.

I will let you go now that I have talked your ear off. If you'd like, I can also either give you my phone number or would be more than happy to call you if you'd like. Again, thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you. Have a safe and nice weekend!

ebay information

User ID - cindy100

Demonic Duck
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: WANTED: Retired Dept 56 Halloween tree

Post by Demonic Duck » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Cindy,

I looked at Brittany's profile and she hasn't posted anything since 2008. However I happen to be interested in a Halloween tree. How much are you asking for the tree?