jjhamilton64
Ghost

Haunted House and Halloween items for sale in Northern Calif

Post by jjhamilton64 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Price is negotiable, just make a reasonable offer.

I have tons of halloween stuff for sale from electronics to lighting to prop stuff.
I'm asking $300.00 OBO for the whole lot (a great deal)
$100 to $150 purchases get $20 discount
I prefer local pickup but can ship (ALL shipping costs handled by buyer).
I live in Folsom, Ca.

Priced Inventory list and Pics are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jjhamilton6 ... uffForSale#

Truncated inventory list (complete list and pricing attached):
2-Foggers, 10-black light bulbs, 4- black light string lights, 1-bar lights, 3-flaming cauldrons, painting of medieval knight with frame, victorian clock, faux log fireplace with light, 2 faux foam gravestones, electric switches, dimmers, light switch, 2 starters, other misc gadgets and lighting, fan and fan motor, 10 different sized air cylinders, 5 masks, shoe box of make up, 3 boxes of: wall hangings and costumes/clothes and backdrops, small box of rubber bats and rats and spider and gitd skellies 2 sizes each, box of skulls and bones, moving skull with LED eyes, 2 screaming mats, 2 moving bats, gitd skulls, and 1 moving spider, air cooler for low lying fog, small foam ice chest with dryer ducts, 3 halloween containers, 3 faux weapons, dead torso body made iwth chicken wire and expanding foam, 7 mannequin heads some are painted, more string lights, skull strobe light, box of stere speaker cable, speaker pairs and single speakers, candle, dinner table props, spider webs, hats, gloves, spools for pulleys for flying ghosts, and other stuff too much to list here.