Halloween/Gothic/Vampire Baby Clothing

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween/Gothic/Vampire Baby Clothing

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 1:34 am

Well I really wish I could sew. I have so many clothing ideas, but when a needle and thread see me looking at them they run for the graveyard :lol: I plan to have a baby one of these years and although there is the odd gothic shop on the net and ebay that sells halloween and gothic baby stuff, I've yet to see anywhere that sells this stuff year round as regular stock, not that I'm likey to ever be so lucky, but if anyone knows where to buy such items, or knows how to sew well, let me know. I actually found a baby Bat mobile on ebay which I plan to buy if and when that day ever comes.
Oh, and both my brother in-laws girlfriend, and sister in-law are due this year so I want to buy them something small and they know it will be something along these lines coming from me,hehehe. I must admit, I plan to send my brother in-laws girlfriend something "real good" :twisted: as she doesn't care to much for my alternative ways so to speak. You see they are all 100% country rednecks, not that theres anything wrong with that as I get along with anyone and everyone regardless of their ways, even when they don't care for mine I easly still get along with them I'm just that way, but my twisted and evil side wants to send her something :oops: I saw this vampire baby soother that I thought might be a good one. :lol: As for me sister in-law she's non-judgemental so I know she'd love whatever I sent her, even if it wasn't her style which is so cool
But, anyways, lets see some Halloween/Gothic/Vampire Baby wear out there please :D not all of us want to torment our newborns with Martha Stewart pastels or mainstream styles..

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Mon May 21, 2007 1:44 am

Since I'm a seamstress, if you could send me your ideas I could make them up into outfits. I have some ideas, but what I think is neat and what other people like is two different things. :oops: But if you'd like send me some ideas and we could work something out. I do what they call diaper cakes. Where you take disposable diapers and roll them up and tie them. make layers with them to look like a cake and then add other items. You can use it as a center piece for a shower or just give it as a gift.

I could do a goth "cake". Let me know. :oops:
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon May 21, 2007 1:53 am

Hi deadbride, you're simply AMAZING! I only wish I had your talent :cry: Boy do I have plans for you my dear, especally when it comes to my wedding, oh how I can't wait till we can afford that event!
I just love your cake! you are so creative, you are so lucky to possess such talents. I would just love to see some of your costumes you've made. I will pm you with my regualr email address.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:41 pm

Well I was serfing the net checking out some of the on-line clothing stores I like and one of them now has a Maternity section, and lookie at what I found! :D I was sooooo excited to see it and when I showed hubby he was like "Yep That's you alright" :lol: I don't really care to much for the cut of the dress, but just to know that stuff like this is finally hitting the shelves is awesome :D I know a lady who is a professional seamstress who could easily make this for me from the picture and just alter the style to what whatever I'd want. A Baby Bat Dress, now how sweet is that :wink: I just love the concept :D

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:16 pm

ahh thats so freakin cute! I love that dress.
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:30 pm

Hey mama2taj, there's also a shorter version of it :) If you ever find any sites with cute gothic maternity clothes feel free to post them :wink:

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:36 pm

A shorter version would be perfect. alot more flattering. except when im preg. my feet and ancles swell like crazzy. I swear I ve found a site before Ill have to search again. But that dress probably woulnt be to hard to make. its awsome
Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, "Tonights Halloween"- Dexter Kozen

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:06 pm

Hey mama2taj, found some other gothic/vampire babywear you might like, I thought they were so cute :D

I just love this one, well I love all these really :wink:

enjoy :D

mama2taj
Master Reaper

Post by mama2taj » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:21 pm

those are awsome the first one reminds me of my sis.

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:06 pm

:( Hey DOD! Sorry I haven't been on much lately. PM me if you are wanting any maternity or wedding stuff anytime soon (no offense intended). My health issues are still bad but I'm bored and need stuff to do. LOL
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:09 pm

Good to see you, deadbride! :)

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:25 am

Yes, Deadbride.... I'll second that! NICE to see you!!!!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:08 am

omg deadbride, it's so wonderful to see you back here darling! :D I'm so glad you posted, have been thinking a lot about you, hope you are able to post more often. And you bet I'll let you know when I need either of the above :wink: But seeing you on here has really made me happy, stick around darling cause we love you, and spookytown just isn't the same without you :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:47 am

ok here's another baby outfit I just adore and it's made of velvet which I have such a fondness for :D . And check out that chair it's so exquisite! I just love this picture it's so adorable :wink: This outfit is a definite must have for a baby's special occasion :wink:

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:58 am

Hehehe........ NO ONE can escape Spanish Inquisition!!!!