Creepmas a.k.a. Little Halloween

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Creepmas a.k.a. Little Halloween

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi Folks:

I just thought I would post something before I forget it, because with all the rushing around for the upcoming Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, I might forget.

Anyway, December holds a little Christmas 'trick or treat' for us in that the 13th of December falls on a Friday, and we all knows what that means. "Little Halloween," or Creepmas, which ever you prefer. I will have one of my plastic jack o'lanterns it, and I decided to do a triple feature for Creepmas, 1. Will be Krampus. 2. Will be the original 1930s version of "A Christmas Carol" (hey, it's a ghost story) and 3. I will bring up the rear with "Mother Krampus." That aught to put a little holiday chill into the 'holly jolly' season.

I just wanted to post, and perhaps find out what some of you will be screening if you observe Creepmas or "Little Halloween."

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Re: Creepmas a.k.a. Little Halloween

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:35 am

We might watch Nightmare before Christmas. My son thinks it's a Christmas movie and refuses to watch it at Halloween, though I think it's a Halloween movie.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:16 pm

"Nightmare Before Christmas" would be right at home on either Halloween or Christmas. In fact, I even saw a short reference to Easter in that movie. But I could very easily enjoy it in October, and screen it again in December, because it intermingles both holidays.

Mike

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Andybev01 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:50 pm

I havent thought about what to watch, perhaps the Great Pumpkin.

I can always watch that.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Well, there are all kinds of Christmas related horror films that are available on Blue Ray, DVD or 'watch online.' This year it's going to be "Krampus" and "Mother Krampus," and if I can get a copy on time, "Black Christmas."

Mike