Should I do it?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MonsterJack
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Should I do it?

Post by MonsterJack » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:36 pm

Thinking of adding some glowing CoronaVirus orbs to my Axworthy rig. What do you think?

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Re: Should I do it?

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:45 pm

I suppose a few years from now, people who died from Coronavirus will be purported to be haunting various places, so I would say 'go for it.'

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:34 am

I think many would find it amusing.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:27 am

Even Covid 19 themed Halloween decorations are better then all the political garbage that's going to be all over the place this October. I'm sorry to be such crab-apple, but we have a STELLAR Halloween opportunity this year with it being on a Saturday and a full moon, and this stinking election is threatening to ruin it all together. I almost wish the election actually would be postponed a month, but I also realize that voting is an important right, and should take precedence. It's just that when it's an election year, it seems that Halloween heads straight into the toilet (pardon the expression.) This particular election, is the worst I've ever seen in terms of some of my relatives not speaking to each other, flaming each other on facebook, and the wretched name calling......it's enough to make a dog bite his father in terms of frustrating situations, and it's enough to gag a maggot in terms of it being disgusting.

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:39 pm

I feel your pain, Mike. I'm especially sorry to hear your family is so discordant. I imagine many families are split this year. One of our sons is voting opposite to us, but we live and let live about that.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:19 pm

The 'live and let live' philosophy was one we use to follow, too. Now a days, however, anyone who disagrees is accused of being the 'bad guy.' I don't want to get into any examples as this is not a political forum, but it's rather disheartening. I do plan to have my party, despite all of it, though. I did make it clear to everyone, that I don't want to hear word one about the election or about Covid 19. If you must wear a mask, I would prefer it be a Halloween mask, but it's not mandatory. As for politics, unless Count Dracula or the Frankenstein Monster is running for office, I don't want to hear about it. Period.

Just help yourself to some of the eats, put in a music request, sit back and enjoy yourself.

Mike

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:59 pm

It's terribly unfortunate, and really bad for our country, that people on both sides inhabit such echo chambers they can no longer tolerate differences of opinion. I don't blame you for making your celebration a politics-free zone.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:11 pm

That's the only way I can deal with it any more. It's getting so I actually dread going on facebook, yet facebook is the only way I can get a hold of some people in my life so I don't have a choice. I just wish we could get back to being a NORMAL and PEACFUL country again.

At any rate, anyone who wants a break from the politics and Covid is more then welcome to join me for barbecue, loud music or a horror flick.

Mike

MacPhantom
Halloween Master

Post by MacPhantom » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:36 pm

Sooo....

Did you do it??

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:41 pm

How about it, MonsterJack? Did you add your orbs?

Mike