"LITTLE HALLOWEEN" REPORT FOR 2022

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

"LITTLE HALLOWEEN" REPORT FOR 2022

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:28 pm

Hi Folks:

I'm afraid I have some bad news and some good news regarding 'Little Halloween" in this new year. Birst the bad. We only get one occurance of 'Little Halloween' this year. The good news is that it will be on Friday May 13th. That's good news because it occurs a little after the half way point to the real day. I'm sure I'll have something for the grill or the crock pot that day, as I will also be screening a couple of scary movie and playing some loud records. I might even have a few friends over for the 'hootenanny.'

At any rate, we all have until May 13th to plan for it.

Next Year, (2023) however, we're going to have a BANNER YEAR. I can hardly wait to sit down at this computer and type out that report!

Mike

Andybev01
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: "LITTLE HALLOWEEN" REPORT FOR 2022

Post by Andybev01 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:04 pm

Thank you, Mike.

It makes me happy to get your annual dispatch, and then mark it on my calendar. :alien:
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.

TheHeadlessHorseman
Haunt Master

Post by TheHeadlessHorseman » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:50 pm

We had a blast last year on Little Halloween, and I know the kids are going to be looking forward to it this year. We will probably have a party again, it happened at the right time last year to go Halloween shopping, but this year it will be too early for that so we will have to come up with some new fun stuff as well.

Pumpkin_Head
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Head » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:15 pm

I am hoping the weather will cooperate so I can cook something out on the grill as it will be May. I do plan to put out one of my plastic jack o'lanterns, and maybe hang up an animatronic witch or two while I play some loud records and watch movies appropriate to "Little Halloween."

I do agree that May is a tad early for finding Halloween decorations at stores, but you might find a few web sites that cater to the holiday. Movies, a few decorations and maybe some ToT sized candy bars can help 'scratch the itch' so to speak. As I always do on both "Little Halloween" and on the 'big day' itself, music will be a prominent part. I have some great vinyl, and a couple of Halloween themed music CDs that will add to the festivities.

I also may have some people over, but since I have until May, and anything can happen between now and then, I'll have to play that one by ear.

At any rate, at least it will come near the half way point so it will make for a nice little 'preview' of Halloween.

Mike