I think I took a picture of the late Selena!!

Do you have *real* ghost photos or unexplained photos? This is the section for it.
BassGirl
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

I think I took a picture of the late Selena!!

Post by BassGirl » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 pm

I am a huge Selena fan. I try to make it out to Corpus Christi, TX, every so many years. The second time I was there, I stayed the last two nights at the Days Inn hotel that she died at..
Let me tell you about what happened, for those who are not familiar with Selena or seen the movie.
Selena was a Latina singer who was tragically killed by her fan club president/manager of Selena, etc-the store Selena owned. The killer was staying at the Days Inn hotel, and Selena, who had fired her from manager of the boutique b/c she was embezzling money from Selena.
Also was papers that Selena needed for taxes, and so she went there to retrieve the papers and well, the woman (Yolanda Saldivar) shot her in the back, severing a major artery, as Selena was walking out the door to the room. Selena then ran to the lobby, where she collapsed, and died.
Anyways, the last two nights I decided to brave it and stay at the hotel.. I mean, being a huge Selena fan, if I saw her or what not, I wouldn't be scared cause I am a, well...fan! I almost got the same room but instead they gave me the one next door. They since changed the room numbers to keep the fans away from the place (doesn't work..we ALL know what room it was)...
The first night in our room (next door) the lights above the bathroom vanity kept going off...then on..then later off...now this light thing happened at my house once in my pantry-and every time it would go off, I'd say "turn back on!" and it would come back on...finally when I said go to the light, it never happened again, until once years later (sent that "ghost" packing again! lol)...anyways, when it would turn off, I'd say "Selena, turn it back on please!" and it would come on!! (ghosts play with lights and me I guess).
The second day, we were packing our van up, to go home, and I took a picture of my daughter outside our room. Months later, I got looking at the photos from the trip and I saw a big face, then another smaller one, then one that looked like Selena!! It almost looked like she did the day she won her grammy award!!!
You tell me...
my daughter and the doors...the room she was shot at is the closed one...

here is an article that shows the rooms, like 12 years prior...

made it easier to see...

I didn't mark the big face, but one of the arrows is over it...the one pointing --->

see it better?????

THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT PHOTO SHOPPED! IT WAS JUST ADJUSTED SO YOU CAN SEE BETTER!!!!
HERE IS THE PHOTO THAT THE IMAGE REMINDS ME....

what you think???
I was touched and cried when I saw this for the first time..knowing that she "showed" up for us..and smiling at my daughter, who just the day before this sang for her daddy!!!
Miko "BassGirl"

DeSiBeauTii
Vampire

Re: I think I took a picture of the late Selena!!

Post by DeSiBeauTii » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 pm

WOW!!!

angel222
Haunt Master

Post by angel222 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:51 am

wow that is interesting. Im sort of a fan of selena but not big fan like my sister though.
hello

rocket88
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by rocket88 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

I am a big fan of Selena. A phenomenal talent that went to soon. The pictures you have are quite impressive, definitely looks like her image. Thanks for the post.

samwilzrhcp
Ghost

Post by samwilzrhcp » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 am

Thats a load of rubbish. Its just a light on a door.
Trick or Treat

liza
Ghost

Post by liza » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:38 am

I am a big fan of Selena. A astounding aptitude that went to soon. The pictures you accept are absolutely impressive, absolutely looks like her image. Thanks for the post.
Liza smith

spooky_utah_guy_86
Ghost

Post by spooky_utah_guy_86 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:22 am

wow, such a crazy story, i would have been completely spooked if that happened to me and my little girl :o such a big time selina fan! haha what are you going to be for halloween?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SoXD-AeSAFQ/U ... UNERAL.bmp