Better than the average Orb

Do you have *real* ghost photos or unexplained photos? This is the section for it.
Pumpkin56
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Better than the average Orb

Post by Pumpkin56 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:09 pm

I don't have a spider problem where I live, but I have had a weird bite or two on a rare occasion when I wake up in the morning. That alone has me dusting my place constantly and checking my bed every night before I go to sleep :)

Punkinhead
Ghost

Post by Punkinhead » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

There is a place in Asheville, NC called "Helen's Bridge" that is supposed to be haunted by a woman who allegedly hung herself there. I was doing a Geocache there called "To Helen and Back" and snapped this picture after I found the cache. Didn't notice the orb until later.

"You ever hear of razorback holler?
They's an old graveyard, way back deep
in them woods. Mountain folk used ta bury kin in
there, kin they wuz ashamed of. Bring a shovel,
the thing yore a lookin' fer is in there."

iHaunt
Halloween Master

Post by iHaunt » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:19 am

I had my elder aunt there in Asheville, NC. Sadly, she died in February 2000 at age 89. I've not been there in Ashville for long, long time. :? Her old house is still haunted. :shock:

Punkinhead wrote:There is a place in Asheville, NC called "Helen's Bridge" that is supposed to be haunted by a woman who allegedly hung herself there. I was doing a Geocache there called "To Helen and Back" and snapped this picture after I found the cache. Didn't notice the orb until later.