Jadewik's Photos of Creepy Places

Do you have *real* ghost photos or unexplained photos? This is the section for it.
jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Jadewik's Photos of Creepy Places

Post by jadewik » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:45 pm

I posted these over at another forum... but I thought I'd share 'em here too-- since we all enjoy the same things. These are some photos of creepy places I've been and/or places my family has taken photos for me. I have more... but... not uploaded at this time...

I know it goes without saying, but please don't steal my photos... I use them in my paranormal blog. I really enjoy sharing them under creative commons-- so if you do link to them, state the source and "Jadewik" or "K. Hammond" as the author/owner. I'd like to continue sharing photos. =)

----------------------------------

Salem, Massachusetts (Sept 2005)

These are photos of Salem that were taken in Sept 2005. I hope to scan my negatives and have some better, larger images of Burying Point as I didn't have a digital camera at the time...
More of Jadewik's Photos of Salem

New Orleans, Louisiana (Dec 2011)

These are mixed in with other photos I have of Louisiana. I have 124 or so photos of Cemetery #1 (only a handful are uploaded) that I'm currently trying to map out on the cemetery map.... unfortunately, I have to keep starting over... Bleh. It's such a confusing cemetery and my trip was over a year ago... I also have photos of Myrtles Plantation in 'ere...

Link to Jadewik's Louisiana Pics

Tombstone, AZ

These are photos of Tombstone, Arizona-- the dates vary because I go every year or two. I've yet to make it out to Boot Hill cemetery in the morning... so all my photos are facing west at sunset, which causes a lot of lens flare and glare with my dinky camera and my poor photography settings skills. Ugh.

Link to Jadewik's Tombstone, Arizona Photos

Arlington National Cemetery (July 1999)

I only have a handful because I didn't own a digital camera back in those days... lol. Turns out I was there after that one Kennedy crashed his plane near Martha's Vineyard.... that's why some of the photos show news cameras near the Kennedy memorial.

Link to Jadewik's Arlington Photos

Winchester Mystery House (April 2003)

I didn't own a digital camera, so these are scans of photos. The fellow I was dating back then took me out to the Mystery House-- totally surprised me with the trek. I have family who went back to the place-- I ought to upload those digital pics.... 'till then... here are my low res' scans.

Jadewik's Winchester Mystery House

RMS Queen Mary (October 2010)

So.... they had their "Dark Harbor" thing in October and my husband and I missed the last Ghost and Legends Tour. Unfortunately, because of that, the ship was closed for their evening event... I'll have to go back in the summer sometime and pay the Queen a visit. Photos are of the outside of the ship only.

The Queen Mary, Long Beach, Cali (2010)

... probably the creepiest place I've been is...

The Tower of London

I also have photos for Eastern State Penn. that my brother took... and some of the Lizzie Borden House... but I, unfortunately, don't have any uploaded to share at this time.

NeverMore
Halloween Master

Re: Jadewik's Photos of Creepy Places

Post by NeverMore » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Oh great! I was gonna start doing some work on the house but now it looks like I'll be popping some corn and pouring some brewskis as I spend the rest of the day following your links. Thanks for contributing to my lazy bones. Awesome post BTW.

Edit: Changed my mind. I'm gonna get some work done while there's daylight left, listen to Halloween radio while I'm working. Put on a scary movie tonight, and since there's no work tomorrow or this weekend, get plastered while I look at your pictures.

jadewik
Halloween Master

Re: Jadewik's Photos of Creepy Places

Post by jadewik » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:30 pm

NeverMore wrote:
Oh great! I was gonna start doing some work on the house but now it looks like I'll be popping some corn and pouring some brewskis as I spend the rest of the day following your links. Thanks for contributing to my lazy bones. Awesome post BTW.

Edit: Changed my mind. I'm gonna get some work done while there's daylight left, listen to Halloween radio while I'm working. Put on a scary movie tonight, and since there's no work tomorrow or this weekend, get plastered while I look at your pictures.
I'm happy to oblige/facilitate your laziness. =)

... and thanks!

I have a metric ton of Gettysburg photos too... I ought to upload those... Maybe I'll find time tonight...