Ghosts aren't appearing here...

Do you have *real* ghost photos or unexplained photos? This is the section for it.
MauEvig
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Ghosts aren't appearing here...

Post by MauEvig » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:41 pm

OK so I have reason to believe our house might be haunted, what with the crazy stuff that's been going on here with the washer turning on and stuff, so after seeing these ghostly photographs and hearing the stories, I decided to try grabbing my camera and take pictures around the house to see if I caught anything.
But, I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary photo wise. So I'm wondering...

Do you have to have a specific kind of camera? I'm using a Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera.

Do ghosts only appear at certain times of the day?

Could the ghosts "know" I'm taking pictures and just aren't very photogenic, and want to hide from me taking pictures?

Or maybe my house just isn't haunted, and I'm just wishful thinking. :P

Still the way I randomly smelled old lady perfume, the cats staring off into space, the eerie feeling I get sometimes in certain rooms especially at night, or even when I'm by myself...

Of course I do have anxiety so my own paranoia could probably make me a bit jumpy too. Haha!

On another crazy note, a couple times at work I could have sworn I'd heard my name, but I looked around and couldn't find anyone. So weird. I honestly think this entire county is haunted.
Nocturnal Purr-Fection

Boogeyman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Ghosts aren't appearing here...

Post by Boogeyman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:17 am

In a complete twist, maybe YOU are the ghost. :?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

Henry David Thoreau

Murfreesboro
Halloween Master

Post by Murfreesboro » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 am

:lol:

MauEvig, I read in another thread that you are now living in Virginia. As someone who used to live up there, I can tell you that there are ghosts and ghost stories all over the place in that state. If you are living in an old house up there and feel as if it is haunted, it most likely is. Virginia is like ghost central.

MauEvig
Halloween Master

Post by MauEvig » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Yeah I'm learning that pretty quickly. lol! Just about every shop in town has it's own ghost, including the store I'm working at. I heard even the local Walmart has a ghost that would shut the freezer doors in the deli.

Now it appears that my boyfriend heard the loaf of bread we had sitting on the dryer drop on the floor and looked as though it went flying toward the washer. The cats couldn't have done it because they weren't in the kitchen at the time. This house is definitely haunted, I'm convinced.

I think that the ghost or ghosts mean no harm though. It's likely just wanting some bread to eat and do it's laundry. lol.

I'm pretty sure I'm not a ghost, though that would be kind of strange if I was, it's not like people don't know I'm there or anything. :lol:

It's creepy to be sure, but I think we can live with it as long as they mean no harm. If they are the ghosts of the original owners, then technically we are guests in their house.
Nocturnal Purr-Fection