HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Ghost Hunters

Post by HalloweenDot » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:16 am

I know there are some fans on here, what is your favorite episode? The worst?
Halloween.com since 1994 - Chris

HorrificHeather
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Ghost Hunters

Post by HorrificHeather » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:33 pm

I love the show! Never miss one! My fave eposiode was The Stanley Hotel, and my least fave was the show where the bar rigged scares, that Jay and Grant found right away. That, as being a fellow ghost hunter, pissed me off. Still love the show, its the only good ghost show on TV.

cwolfe83
Master Reaper

Post by cwolfe83 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 pm

I love Ghost Hunters. So excited it's coming back on Sept. 3!!! It's hard to pick just one favorite, but I think the St Augustine lighthouse was my favorite. As far as worst, I agree with HorrificHeather, the one where they had rigged stuff.

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Post by HalloweenDot » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 pm

A friend of mine is a big fan of the show and has been telling me I need to watch it, but I haven't had time yet. I will have to see if I can find an episode this week...

Haunter
Crypt Keeper

Post by Haunter » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:41 pm

My two favorite episodes are Waverly Hills Sanatorium and the St. Augustine Light House because I have visited both. Both locations are very creepy and the history behind them is amazing. The St. Augustine Light House is much smaller inside then I thought and takes longer to get to the top than I imagined. It was wild to walk up the steps while remembering what ghost hunters had discovered there. Both locations are a must see! Anyone visit either of these locations?
All alone in the woods with nothing but the smell of smoke from the camp fire, cracking leaves as you walk and seeing your breath from the cold crisp air. Halloween is my favorite time of the year!

HalloweenDot
Site Admin

Post by HalloweenDot » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:17 pm

I live outside Jacksonville so the St Aug lighthouse is pretty close to me.

I haven't see the show on the ghosts there, nor have I seen any there, but I haven't been at night either. I will have to look out for that episode...
Haunter wrote:My two favorite episodes are Waverly Hills Sanatorium and the St. Augustine Light House because I have visited both. Both locations are very creepy and the history behind them is amazing. The St. Augustine Light House is much smaller inside then I thought and takes longer to get to the top than I imagined. It was wild to walk up the steps while remembering what ghost hunters had discovered there. Both locations are a must see! Anyone visit either of these locations?

NKPSgirl15
Ghost

Post by NKPSgirl15 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:36 pm

I visited the St. Augustine Light house and Waverly Hills with the haunter both places were amazing to see. The light house was much smaller i mean not as wide as it looked and the steps well lets just say i can understand why steve didnt make it to the top. I dont see how they got all the equipment in there with all the people. Knowing the history and being there the whole time going through my mind was remembering them catching a apparition on video and knowing i was in the same place it gave me an overall feeling up creepyness. Even though it was daylight out when we went you still got a feeling of being overwhelmed. Waverly Hills well lets just say it is unreal i did take some pictures and in one of the pictures i did what it seemed to my eyes of something in the window looking out but one thing was they had no GLASS in the windows. Waverly is an unbelievable place and if you ever get a chance to go then GO!!! We have now been to two of the places that ghost hunters has traveled to and hoping to travel and visit many more!
Fillet of a fenny snake In the caldron boil and bake
Eye of newt and toe of frog Wool of bat and tongue of dog
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting Lizard's leg and owlet's wing
For a charm of powerful trouble Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

shanda
Halloween Master

Post by shanda » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Ghost Hunters is my absolute FAVORITE show. I haven't missed one in 2 years. My favorite episode is also the lighthouse. I still get chills when I see the reruns. That face looking down.....oooooooo!!!!!
I would love to meet them in person. I have tried to get tickets to a couple of their things in Atlanta but no luck. There was also another one but I can't remember where they were. In that episond they have on video some pieces of wood and I think a brick being tossed in an empty room. Does anyone remember that one?
I am the shadow on the moon at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright,
Oggie Boogie

cwolfe83
Master Reaper

Post by cwolfe83 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:08 am

That episode with the brick being thrown actually wasn't Ghost Hunters, it was a special called Ghost Adventures. That show was pretty cool. :D

TheGreatPumpkin
Master Reaper

Post by TheGreatPumpkin » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 pm

I LOVE Ghost Hunters. You can watch a lot of things on Youtube; I do that occasionally, if I miss an episode. I think that would be a cool show to work on but I would probably have to quit after my first episode because i would be scared to death.

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master

Post by Halloweennut08 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:41 pm

I love ghost hunters and GHI and I also watch a little bit of Most Haunted on Travel Channel. My two favorite episodes had to be the Waverly Hills and the Site where the the flash light turned on by itself. And the only show I did not like was the Tombstone, Arizona show where hardly any thing could get done because of high winds.
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!