Halloweennut08
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

GHOST HUNTERS LIVE HAUNT on Halloween night!!!!

Post by Halloweennut08 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:52 am

:D So have you guys seen the live edition on Halloween night of Ghost Hunters? I have seen all of them lease someone correct me if im wrong but i believe and i think they will have one this year, and it would be there 3rd. I really like it and love to stay up to watch it, I believe they done The Stanley hotel and i cant remember the other one. So do you guys like it do you think they should keep doing it. What places would you like to see investigated on the live show?
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!

Halloweennut08
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: GHOST HUNTERS LIVE HAUNT on Halloween night!!!!

Post by Halloweennut08 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:17 am

Well I don't know guys If it was this stupid election or what, but I didn't have my best Halloween this year which is kind of sad for me, As I really love Halloween. And I thought I was watching a comedy instead of A live GH event. 1st off The Miz is not that good investigator and the other spacial wasn't the best either. I just hope next year is a better one. But you get what the card deals you in this Blackjack game of life. And boy did we get stuck with 2 two's. :( But Ghost Hunters is new and Estate of Panic will be on soon so yay. :)
HALLOWEEN 2011 THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!!